• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

XStore | Responsive MultiPurpose WooCommerce WordPress Theme

XStore | Responsive Multi-Purpose WooCommerce WordPress Themes v9.3.6

No permission to download
If you used my download and installed everything correctly, then it is something left over in your Wordpress.

I tested on a clean install and it all functions perfectly. Fully tested prior to offering. :)
could this be the reason? my max input vars is less than the recommended

If you used my download and installed everything correctly, then it is something left over in your Wordpress.

I tested on a clean install and it all functions perfectly. Fully tested prior to offering. :)
everything works fine now. Thanks

Babak updated XStore | Responsive Multi-Purpose WooCommerce WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

XStore v6.2.3

Download XStore v6.2.3 | Responsive Multi-Purpose WooCommerce WordPress Theme Nulled Free
LATEST UPDATE v6.2.3 - November 28, 2019

ADDED : New version – Eco Scooter
ADDED : Show/hide arrows option for 1-level menu items with drop-downs (header builder)
ADDED : Stock colors option
ADDED : Product attributes import
ADDED : Product variations import
IMPROVED : Additional plugin installation in the setup wizard
FIXED : Page...

Read the rest of this update entry...

how do i install demo for xstore nulled? I have installed the theme and acticated et core plugin but to import through xstore i need to activate? have i done something wrong? can someone help?

I bought this theme some years ago (2 or 3 years ago) and I asked a refund. The code was very messy and with a lot of bugs. Still being so bad?

I've been able to get it going and to be honest its perfect for what im doing - just a one page product store, might throw a couple of upsells in because i can lol

Babak updated XStore | Responsive Multi-Purpose WooCommerce WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

XStore v6.2.4

Download XStore v6.2.4 | Responsive Multi-Purpose WooCommerce WordPress Theme Nulled Free
LATEST UPDATE 6.2.4
December 5, 2019

ADDED: Frontend notice for theme version
ADDED: Frontend notice for plugin version
ADDED: Removed Ajax error related to Lazy loading of the images
ADDED: Speed Optimization -> Image Loading Type option > LQIP type
ADDED: Theme update with Envato Market WordPress Plugin
ADDED: Theme update with Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades
IMPROVED: Performance of the header...

Reactions: ZAYIN
I've been able to get it going and to be honest its perfect for what im doing - just a one page product store, might throw a couple of upsells in because i can lol

It is a beautiful one. But it makes lost my time for things like: "change the logo " It was years ago... Maybe now they have a better theme.

I bought it and based on my experience I will not recommend it. Too many troubles. Now we have better options. (but it is only my personal opinion)

XStore v6.2.5

Download XStore v6.2.5 | Responsive Multi-Purpose WooCommerce WordPress Theme Nulled Free
LATEST UPDATE 6.2.5
December 12, 2019

ADDED: Font-family option for header builder button element
ADDED: Compatibility with YITH WooCommerce Wishlist v3.0.2
IMPROVED: Performance of header builder logo element
IMPROVED: Performance of header builder contacts element
IMPROVED: Performance of header builder top/main/bottom header element
IMPROVED: Performance of header builder all departments...

how do i install demo for xstore nulled? I have installed the theme and acticated et core plugin but to import through xstore i need to activate? have i done something wrong? can someone help?

what is the resualt i have the same problem

XStore v6.2.6

Download XStore v6.2.6 | Responsive Multi-Purpose WooCommerce WordPress Theme Nulled Free
Latest version 6.2.6 / Core plugin 2.0.0
January 06, 2020

• ADDED: Custom SVG icon option for sizing guide element in single product builder
  • ADDED: Custom SVG icon option for mobile menu header builder element
  • FIXED: LQIP/lazy image loading for portfolio page/ portfolio WPBakery element
  • FIXED: Lazy image loading for single product zoom image
  • FIXED: LQIP/lazy image loading for...

Reactions: quiDSit
I show 6.2.6 on mine which should be correct but I do not seem to be activated any longer which is currently an issue. I have no more theme settings. The site has been up for a year otherwise.

XStore – Responsive WooCommerce Theme v6.2.7 NULLED

TassieNZ :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock