• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

XStore | Responsive MultiPurpose WooCommerce WordPress Theme

XStore | Responsive Multi-Purpose WooCommerce WordPress Themes v9.3.1

No permission to download
@elmage @damiriys

hey first install this plugin
http://uploadboy.me/lp0ybdb423f8/xstore_plugins_24-08-2018.zip.html
and install this plugin from wordpress
https://wordpress.org/plugins/redux-framework/
https://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce/
https://wordpress.org/plugins/cmb2/

active all plugins and go to the file xstore/framework/thirdparty/envato_setup/envato_setup.php
find this code :
PHP:
$code = trim( $_POST['purchase-code'] );
after this code add this code:
PHP:
$this->activate( 'Well hello there!', 'api_key_blah_blah_blah' );
return;
2) Go to the file xstore/framework/version-check.php
find this code :
PHP:
public function process_form() {
add this code:
PHP:
$this->activate( 'Well hello there!', 'api_key_blah_blah_blah' );
$redirect_url = ( class_exists( 'Redux' ) ) ? admin_url( 'admin.php?page=_options' ) : admin_url( 'themes.php?page=install-required-plugins' ) ;
echo  '<p class="updated">Theme is activated! You will be redirected in a few seconds
<script type="text/javascript"> setTimeout( function() { window.location.href = "' . $redirect_url . '"; }, 3000 ); </script>
</p>';
return;
go to the setup wizard and active the theme with any word

@Babak can you provide the first plugin.Its unavailalble.and the demo is not working without it

@Babak Hey, just wanted to let you know that the latest version is not working.

Attachments

• 20191108_104545.jpg
    20191108_104545.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 17
@Babak Hey, just wanted to let you know that the latest version is not working.
lol seems you are installing whole package :D
just extract it and install xstore main zip

Babak updated XStore | Responsive Multi-Purpose WooCommerce WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

XStore v6.2.1

Download XStore v6.2.1 | Responsive Multi-Purpose WooCommerce WordPress Theme Nulled Free
Latest version 6.2.1 / Core plugin 1.5.1
November 12, 2019

• ADDED: Paragraph line-height option
  • ADDED: Product tabs scroll option for the single product builder
  • ADDED: “Product added notification” option
  • ADDED: Fixed “Added To Cart Message” option
  • ADDED: Show sale percentage for variable products option
  • ADDED: Widget type for related/upsell products (single product...

Read the rest of this update entry...

version 6.2..1 has issues. The theme keeps crashing to a blank page with error "Sorry, you are not allowed to access this page. " after I go to xStore dashboard.

And demo never import. it will show success but noting comes in.

Reactions: Osteen
version 6.2..1 has issues. The theme keeps crashing to a blank page with error "Sorry, you are not allowed to access this page. " after I go to xStore dashboard.

And demo never import. it will show success but noting comes in.
same issue

XStore | Responsive Multi-Purpose WooCommerce WordPress Theme v6.2.1 NULLED

Make sure you install XStore_Theme_v.6.2.1_nulled.zip AND et-core-plugin-v.1.5.1_nulled.zip

TassieNZ :)

Make sure you install XStore_Theme_v.6.2.1_nulled.zip AND et-core-plugin-v.1.5.1_nulled.zip

yeah i did

did yours work perfectly? where you able to install the demo perfectly?

It tells me, sorry you are not allowed to view this page
If you used my download and installed everything correctly, then it is something left over in your Wordpress.

I tested on a clean install and it all functions perfectly. Fully tested prior to offering. :)

Reactions: unicorn
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock