• While creating requests or asking for support in the existing XenForo threads please maintain XenForo support policy strictly.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Xenforo CMS v2.2.12 Nulled Full

Xenforo CMS v2.2.12 Nulled Full v2.2.15 Full Nulled

No permission to download
CyberDeviL updated Xenforo v2.1.6 Patch 1 Final FULL Nulled with a new update entry:

XenForo v2.1.7 Final Full Nulled

XenForo v2.1.7 Final Changelog:

Some of the changes in XF 2.1.7 include:
  • Ensure that some jobs do not attempt to complete or otherwise change state inside a transaction.
  • Ensure correct URL is used in the bookmark label filter when friendly URLs are not enabled.
  • Display correct username styling when viewing users linked to an IP.
  • In alerts and the news feed, ensure the "your post" link in the reaction item is...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Region25
Reactions: NullMaster
You removed the copyright. I am a licensed user normally. I have expired because I did not pay the update fee. :cautious:

You removed the copyright. I am a licensed user normally. I have expired because I did not pay the update fee. :cautious:

@Babak this is a good point actually , there's on xenforo there's a page for reporting "PIRATED XENFORO FORUMS" & the first check of such forum is the missing of footer credit . . .

It might reduce pirated XF software usage reports . . .

@Emre I will post the copy-righted one within next 5 hours , currently quite busy in works .

Reactions: Babak and Emre
Reactions: CyberDeviL and Emre
@Brain-J Since you were having doubt (which is obvious), where's proof of my xenforo purchase (some details hidden certainly for privacy purpose) . . .

Lol, do not worry!!
..............I know what am saying, I dont said you did not have the purchase license... I am just saying you should shared that files, i will null by my self.
the files shared above is nulled not {license removed] its full nulled

Lol, do not worry!!
..............I know what am saying, I dont said you did not have the purchase license... I am just saying you should shared that files, i will null by my self.
the files shared above is nulled not {license removed] its full nulled

Let's have an example: If XenForo full archive consists of 5 files of licensing information which I removed and you're calling it as "the files shared above is nulled not {license removed] its full nulled", then I have nothing to say , ending here.

How amazing this guy, congratulations.

Thanks for sharing and helping the community

Speechless

A dumb question? How did you learn or do to make these scripts null?

I ask for wanting to learn how to do or a path of how to do, as well as for other scripts

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock