• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WTS - pro website making services

Status
Not open for further replies.

intox26

Nov 12, 2018
Hello Babiato guys,

I'm currently owner of a digital web agency company located in France.

Making services like :
  • Security & Speed Optimization
    1. Core WordPress Speed Optimization ;
    2. Minify your CSS and Javascript ;
    3. Server Side Configuration ;
    4. Image Optimization ;
    5. Database Optimization, and reduced page size ;
    6. Fixing Bad Requests ;
    7. Render blocking(CSS and Javascript) ;
    8. Server Response ;
    9. Lazy loading ;
    10. Cloudflare optimization ;

• Website Full creation
    1. Creation of full website based on responsive design for your business or needs ;
    2. Including SEO best optimization for your pages ;
    3. Including Security and Speed package ;

• SEO expert package
    1. Best organic optimization to win all needed traffic within 3-4 months ;
    2. Including semrush follow up analysis if needed ;
    3. Don't waste your money for temporary paid traffic with google ads, you can win traffic with long time organic optimization and tips from me ! ;)

• Why Choose Me?
    • 10+ years Experience for my business
    100% Quality work
    • AIM Client Satisfaction
    • Commitment on Time
    • Friendly Communication
    • Fast work
    Fluent in English, French
Want extra money, if you need pro, just ask me.

Price and payment :

Package name / price$100
Premium FULL WEBSITE (SECU, SEO, SPEED)
$95
Standard STANDARD ORGANIC SEO OPTIMIZATION
$50
Basic SPEED AND SECURITY OPTIMIZATION
DescriptionFull website creation including security, seo, speed optimization of the website. 5 pages includedFull SEO optimization of your pages for 3 months feedback organic traffic guaranted.Core WordPress Speed Optimization, Minify your CSS and Javascript, Global optimization!!! Extra package possible on demand !!!

(Paypal donation or fiverr link currently only accepted due to France sh** laws ...).

Available only out of agency scope : private link can be provided trough mp for my own website company to see our talent.

Taking 2 demands only actually per week. Don't hesitate to send feedback after realization.

Edit 17/05 : After question : we are using pro plugins with clean code, no worry about security.
Edit 18/11: new offers, editing main post

Kind regards,

Last edited:
Reactions: Tetryx and shifter
Hi,

two demands for this weeks available !

NEW HEADER for topic.

Thanks to my clients, business growing fast.

Edit: BUMP, no news since yesterday o_O ?

KR,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock