• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

REQ Plugin wptrio WooCommerce Product Sync Pro or Comparable Plugin

dimahna

Mar 15, 2021
Greetings, Babia Community,

I hope this message finds you all well. I am currently in search of some assistance or guidance regarding the "WooCommerce Product Sync Pro" plugin or any alternative that offers similar functionality.

The essence of the WooCommerce Product Sync Pro is its capability to synchronize product listings across various WooCommerce stores. It provides the convenience of replicating products from one store to another with a single click, significantly simplifying the management of identical products across multiple storefronts. Additionally, it ensures that any updates to the product details are automatically updated in sync.

Should anyone have experience with this plugin or know of another plugin that performs comparably, I would greatly appreciate your insight or recommendations.

Thank you for your time and assistance.

For reference, here is the link to the plugin: WooCommerce Product Sync Pro.

Warm regards,

Hi , did you tried this one (looks like updated recently on Babiato ) :

WooCommerce API Product Sync with Multiple WooCommerce Stores (Shops) CodeCanyon 21672540
WooCommerce API Product Sync plugin can sync automatically product from one WooCommerce web store (shop) to the other WooCommerce web stores (shops) when product add/update. Also, sync bulk products in multiple web stores. It is the perfect solution for separate WooCommerce web stores.

Hi , did you tried this one (looks like updated recently on Babiato ) :

WooCommerce API Product Sync with Multiple WooCommerce Stores (Shops) CodeCanyon 21672540
WooCommerce API Product Sync plugin can sync automatically product from one WooCommerce web store (shop) to the other WooCommerce web stores (shops) when product add/update. Also, sync bulk products in multiple web stores. It is the perfect solution for separate WooCommerce web stores.
yes i tried this one but isn't work as its manual work aven sync auto bulk product is not with this plugin need advanced one like i requested

Reactions: mohiko
here is the latest version, untouched

Attachments

• codecanyon-bnQUhPl3-woocommerce-api-product-sync-with-multiple-web-stores-shops.zip
    111.9 KB · Views: 22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock