• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WPruby WooCommerce Custom Payment Gateway Pro

WPruby WooCommerce Custom Payment Gateway Pro v2.8.1

No permission to download

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
Babak submitted a new resource:

WooCommerce Custom Payment Gateway Pro - Download Free WooCommerce Custom Payment Gateway Pro Nulled

Download Free WooCommerce Custom Payment Gateway Pro Nulled
Design your own payment gateway, build your own custom payment form. Add your custom payment gateway icon. Submit the payment form to any 3rd party API.

All fields are highly customizable as you can change the name, label, size, default value, CSS class/es, and more.

Unlimited Custom Gateways
Not only you can use the already created gateway, you can create...

Read more about this resource...

Dude , i swear you are the best member and this is the best forum ever , i saw that request last day , i saw you said i will provide it , but did not know that you will do it so fast , you are a 100 star member or admin idk xD , you are the best :D

Reactions: ricolhaw and Babak
Babak updated WPruby WooCommerce Custom Payment Gateway Pro with a new update entry:

WPruby WooCommerce Custom Payment Gateway Pro v2.0.0

Download WPruby WooCommerce Custom Payment Gateway Pro v2.0.0 Nulled Free
= v2.0.0 =

• ADDED: Form Builder: Signature field to collect customers signature.
  • ADDED: Form Builder: Password field.
  • ADDED: Customer ID in the WooCommerce Parameters in the API request builder.
  • ADDED: custom_payment_gateways_api_url filter hook to change the API url.
  • ADDED: custom_payment_gateways_json_post_headers filter hook to change the headers of API...

Read the rest of this update entry...

v2.0.2
Note: The Product is Activated. Use the License Key “B5E0B5F8DD8689E6ACA49DD6E6E1A930” to Activate.

Attachments

• woocommerce-custom-payment-gateway-pro.zip
    86.6 KB · Views: 53
Reactions: eightyeightweb
Hi , I want to use a custom payment method but want it only to be visible for admin or internal staff like the standard option in wooccommerce payment custom payment, how do I do this please. This is a online channel I am selling on but dont want customer to see the option on check out on m,y store

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ and mootal
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock