• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WPML String Translation Addons

WPML String Translation Addon v3.2.9

No permission to download

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
AdminisTrator submitted a new resource:

WPML String Translation Addon - Download Free WPML String Translation Addon Nulled

WPML String Translation Addon.jpg
Anything that doesn’t fall inside posts, pages or taxonomy goes into String Translation. This includes the site’s tagline, general texts in Admin screens, widget titles and many other texts.

A complex site may contain many strings to translate. Use the display filter, at the top of the String Translation page, to determine which strings to display.
  • Which strings to display – choose the translation status (everything, translation complete...

Read more about this resource...

Babak updated WPML String Translation Addon with a new update entry:

WPML String Translation Addon v2.8.8

Download WPML String Translation Addon v2.8.8 Nulled Free
# Fixes

* [wpmlst-1745] Fixed PHP 7.2 incompatibility issue in "Themes and Plugins Localization"
* [wpmlst-1738] Fixed the "check all" items in the Themes and Plugins Localization screen
* [wpmlst-1605] Fixed issue in the "Themes and Plugins Localization" screen when saving the option to not use String Translation for translating themes and plugins

Read the rest of this update entry...

WPML String Translation Addon v2.9.0

Download WPML String Translation Addon v2.9.0 Nulled Free
# Features
* [wpmlst-1694] Performance improvements
* [wpmlst-1119] Added an option to extend string search to translated values

# Fixes
* [wpmlst-1755] .mo file for Ukrainian language renamed since we adjusted locale to uk
* [wpmlst-1723] Fixed cache invalidation when updating options

Reactions: tygra

WPML String Translation Addon v2.10.5

Download WPML String Translation Addon v2.10.5 Nulled Free
# Features

* [wpmlst-1888] Improved performance when English is default and current language

# Fixes
  • [wpmlst-1901] Fixed ATE translations not properly applied for page builders with plain permalinks
  • [wpmlst-1900] Fix icl_string_pages fields to unsigned and add index to improve query times
  • [wpmlst-1899] Stop excessive DB queries when the ST page cache needs to be rebuilt
  • [wpmlst-1893] Fix how the url...

String translation does not effects The7 Theme's text domains! if anyone knows my solution please supports me :D

i have same error in WPML CMS
i try
Internet explorer
opera
chrom

and same error appear can you give me any other download link ?
@Babak

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock