• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WPML Multilingual CMS WordPress Plugin

WPML Multilingual CMS WordPress Plugin v4.6.9

No permission to download
Hello there,

As another method (I just tested it on a brand new site), you can try this;
  1. Download the latest version 4.6.9 from https://babia.to/resources/wpml-multilingual-cms-wordpress-plugin.348/version/120526/download.
  2. Open the file with winrar and replace the "LicenseStep.php" file in the "classes\setup\endpoints" folder with the file I gave you.
  3. Install the plugin on your WordPress site and enter the word "babiatofly" for activation in the WPML installation step and continue.
Yes, I just tested it out, this is working like a charm.

Reactions: Unreal_NFS

Attachments

• Capture1.PNG
    Capture1.PNG
    82.8 KB · Views: 76
  • Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    51.3 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
Replacing in sitepress-multilingual-cms\vendor\otgs\installer\includes\class-otgs-installer-plugins-page-notice.php on the line 53:
PHP:
if ( $display_subscription_notice ) {
with
PHP:
if ( false ) {
will remove the annoying purchase notice under plugins as you can see here
I don’t quite understand how... can you show part of the code what it looks like?

I don’t quite understand how... can you show part of the code what it looks like?
PHP:
    /**
     * @param string $plugin_file
     */
    public function show_purchase_notice_under_plugin( $plugin_file, $plugin_data ) {
        $display_subscription_notice = isset( $this->plugins[ $plugin_file ][ self::DISPLAY_SUBSCRIPTION_NOTICE_KEY ] )
            ? $this->plugins[ $plugin_file ][ self::DISPLAY_SUBSCRIPTION_NOTICE_KEY ]
            : false;

$plugin = $this->plugin_finder->get_plugin_by_name( $plugin_data['Name'] );

if ( $plugin && 'toolset' === $plugin->get_external_repo() && $plugin->is_lite() ) {
                echo $this->template_service->show(
                        $this->get_toolset_lite_notice_model( $plugin->get_name() ),
                        self::TEMPLATE
                );
            } else {
                        $this->get_model( $display_subscription_notice ),
                );
            }
        }
    }

Open the indicated file in a source code editor (I highly recommend Notepad++).
Under Settings, Preferences, Margins/Border/Edge look for Line Number on the right and tick the "Display" setting.
Thus, you will easily identify the line 53 where you will make the indicated change.

Last edited:
Reactions: andrewua
PHP:
    /**
     * @param string $plugin_file
     */
    public function show_purchase_notice_under_plugin( $plugin_file, $plugin_data ) {
        $display_subscription_notice = isset( $this->plugins[ $plugin_file ][ self::DISPLAY_SUBSCRIPTION_NOTICE_KEY ] )
            ? $this->plugins[ $plugin_file ][ self::DISPLAY_SUBSCRIPTION_NOTICE_KEY ]
            : false;

$plugin = $this->plugin_finder->get_plugin_by_name( $plugin_data['Name'] );

if ( $plugin && 'toolset' === $plugin->get_external_repo() && $plugin->is_lite() ) {
                        $this->get_toolset_lite_notice_model( $plugin->get_name() ),
                );
            } else {
                        $this->get_model( $display_subscription_notice ),
                );
            }
        }
    }

Open the indicated file in a source code editor (I highly recommend Notepad++).
Under Settings, Preferences, Margins/Border/Edge look for Line Number on the right and tick the "Display" setting.
Thus, you will easily identify the line 53 where you will make the indicated change.
1709821689465.png
I don’t quite understand where to insert this...

Man! Are you fucking kidding me?!
@tomi500
I downloaded your modified plugin zip as well but the Registration step still appears...
I am using BBedit for Mac which is usually working fine for me.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-13 at 07.08.06.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-13 at 07.08.06.png
    214.7 KB · Views: 38
  • Screenshot 2024-03-13 at 07.07.28.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-13 at 07.07.28.png
    115.6 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
@tomi500
I downloaded your modified plugin zip as well but the Registration step still appears...
I am using BBedit for Mac which is usually working fine for me.

I see you quoted my previous reply... :censored:
I don't want to sound rude but yet I would say that a little attention to the content of posts or replies helps a lot of times.

First I would say that I did not post (in this thread) any modified plugin but just I showed a solution on how a file in this plugin can be modified, being sure that everything was obvious to anyone with minimal PHP skills.

The purpose of the change I indicated is only to remove the nags (as you can see in the images I posted) and not to replace going through all the steps required to activate the plugin. My modification will only work after you install and activate the plugin.

Seeing the screenshots it is obvious that you haven't gone through the whole WPML activation process yet.

Although I don't know German, I see that you are asked for a license key which is not OK - uninstall the version you are trying to install and try the version posted by jamesnarry

Only after you have activated WPML do the modification I suggested...
Good luck!!!

P.S. From the first screenshot it's clear that you have not (yet) made the change :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: geekowl
I see you quoted my previous reply... :censored:
I don't want to sound rude but yet I would say that a little attention to the content of posts or replies helps a lot of times.

First I would say that I did not post (in this thread) any modified plugin but just I showed a solution on how a file in this plugin can be modified, being sure that everything was obvious to anyone with minimal PHP skills.

The purpose of the change I indicated is only to remove the nags (as you can see in the images I posted) and not to replace going through all the steps required to activate the plugin. My modification will only work after you install and activate the plugin.

Seeing the screenshots it is obvious that you haven't gone through the whole WPML activation process yet.

Although I don't know German, I see that you are asked for a license key which is not OK - uninstall the version you are trying to install and try the version posted by jamesnarry

Only after you have activated WPML do the modification I suggested...
Good luck!!!

P.S. From the first screenshot it's clear that you have not (yet) made the change :unsure:
Thanks very much for the extensive clarification! I will follow your guidance! I did download and install @jamesnarry 's version but I still got that "license key" request. NOW I saw that I need to insert the "babiatofly" and it works like a charm!

Thanks so much guys

Last edited:
Reactions: tomi500
Replacing in sitepress-multilingual-cms\vendor\otgs\installer\includes\class-otgs-installer-plugins-page-notice.php the line 53:
PHP:
with
PHP:
if ( false ) {
will remove the annoying purchase notice under plugins as you can see here
Perfect, thanks.

Reactions: tomi500
Today on the admin/plugin area I see the below 2 notices.
Both are related with WMPL. I never had this warning,
Any idea why?

There was also something strange, when I tried to open the website before acessing the admin area, I received an error message on the browser stating that the site could not be found, or something like that. Not sure if its related.

Capture.JPG

I am doing testing on localhost and this plugin is asking for key on "WPML Setup" page. Without entering key it won't let me proceed. Is there anyway to bypass this?

Hello, i modify the code like you but it still ask me for a key, do u know how to bypass?
I was able to get it done by following this:

Code:
    Download the latest version 4.6.9 from https://babia.to/resources/wpml-multilingual-cms-wordpress-plugin.348/version/120526/download.
    Open the file with winrar and replace the "LicenseStep.php" file in the "classes\setup\endpoints" folder with the file I gave you.
    Install the plugin on your WordPress site and enter the word "babiatofly" for activation in the WPML installation step and continue.

Reactions: lyraevega
Hello there,

As another method (I just tested it on a brand new site), you can try this;
  1. Download the latest version 4.6.9 from https://babia.to/resources/wpml-multilingual-cms-wordpress-plugin.348/version/120526/download.
  2. Open the file with winrar and replace the "LicenseStep.php" file in the "classes\setup\endpoints" folder with the file I gave you.
  3. Install the plugin on your WordPress site and enter the word "babiatofly" for activation in the WPML installation step and continue.
I can confirm this works. Thank you very much bro

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock