• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WPForms Pro - Best Drag & Drop WordPress Form Plugin

WPForms Pro - Best Drag & Drop WordPress Form Plugin v1.8.8.2

No permission to download
How to use the addons? Its show me error "To access addons please enter and activate your WPForms license key in the plugin settings."

i just install and activated and use in wpform..what problem have you?

CyberDeviL updated WPForms Pro - Drag & Drop WordPress Forms Plugin with a new update entry:

WPForms Pro v1.5.4.2

Download WPForms Pro v1.5.4.2 - Drag & Drop WordPress Forms Plugin Nulled Free
v1.5.4.2 - 2019-08-06

### Changed
  • Renamed certain actions with typos in their names, backwards-compatible. Added a deprecation text using do_action_deprecated().
  • Geolocation API endpoint (used for "smart" phone field).

### Fixed
  • About Us page behaviour when WP Mail SMTP Pro is installed.
  • Elite licenses could not install addons from inside the form builder...

Read the rest of this update entry...

CyberDeviL updated WPForms Pro - Drag & Drop WordPress Forms Plugin with a new update entry:

WPForms Pro v1.5.5

Download WPForms Pro v1.5.5 Nulled Free
[v1.5.5] - 2019-08-28

### Added
  • New default screen for the Entries list page (WPForms > Entries).
  • New flexible Entry Exporting (WPForms > Tools > Export).
  • WPForms details inside Site Health Info reports (Tools > Site Health > Info).
  • Filter wpforms_emails_summaries_is_disabled to easily disable Email Summaries functionality.
  • New smart tag: {field_html_id="42"} - that will postprocess field value...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Babak Do you have untouched copy of this ?
Is this what you are after?

WPForms Pro Core [Basic] v1.5.5 untouched

TassieNZ :)

The screenshot showing you're trying to access some additional add-on , what's that ?
Yes, I guess I need to install addons require to access those resources e.g form pages, survey and poll, conversational forms etc. If you have those addons kindly share. Thanks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock