• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WPBakery Page Builder for WordPress By wpbakery

WPBakery Page Builder for WordPress By wpbakery v7.5 Untouched

No permission to download
Just out of interest, can you try this one?

WPBakery Page Builder for WordPress (formerly Visual Composer) v6.0.5 NULLED
(This is the direct download from Codecanyon with the activation NAG removed).

TassieNZ :)

same message

The file you uploaded, js_composer.zip, contains a virus so the upload was canceled: YARA.grscripts_Spam_041.UNOFFICIAL FOUND

same message

The file you uploaded, js_composer.zip, contains a virus so the upload was canceled: YARA.grscripts_Spam_041.UNOFFICIAL FOUND
In that case it is without doubt a false positive. Can you upload and extract via cPanel? :)

Hmmm! What about FTP? Extract js_composer.zip and then upload the folder.

Using file manager, I renamed the old folder and using wp-admin, I installed the plugin without issue. Not tried FTP but can try tomorrow

Using file manager, I renamed the old folder and using wp-admin, I installed the plugin without issue. Not tried FTP but can try tomorrow
What program is running that gave the false positive? At least you got it up and running! :)

What program is running that gave the false positive? At least you got it up and running! :)

when I upload via filemanager, thats when I get that message. Never had that before, so wanted to make sure before install

when I upload via filemanager, thats when I get that message. Never had that before, so wanted to make sure before install
No problem. I know mine is totally clean as I own a version and it came direct from Codecanyon. I just removed the NAG. :)

Reactions: Stavros
You need to delete the old version on your hosting, upload the new version from @TassieNZ via CPanel. I checked and didn't have any problems

No problem. I know mine is totally clean as I own a version and it came direct from Codecanyon. I just removed the NAG. :)

Yes it was very unusual as I never had issue with anything I get here. I did Virustotal and it was clean/no issue but when I tried to upload it via filemanager it gave me that message. I did uninstall and deleted the file and added as a plugin and no issue. Wordfence doesnt report anything either. Guess glitch somewhere with hosting company.

Thanks for help

I check every plugin that i download from here. First with Bitdefender Total Security when i download it. Afterwards i upload and install the plugin to a testing wordpress domain and scan it with wordfence and GOTLMLS. No issues at the moment.

Last edited:
Visual Composer Full version purchased!

Reactions: man931
i tried all the versions available for WPbakery page builder on this forum, and non of them is nulled or activated , this is on my new vps , on another vps all of them are activated !!!! what could be the problem , i checked permissions for wp-config and .htaccess , could someone help please , i don't get why this happens

i tried all the versions available for WPbakery page builder on this forum, and non of them is nulled or activated , this is on my new vps , on another vps all of them are activated !!!! what could be the problem , i checked permissions for wp-config and .htaccess , could someone help please , i don't get why this happens
why you try to active visual composer ?
this plugin work good with out any key or nulling!!!
just install and use it

Reactions: bahosh and Stavros
Because the PRO version has more elements, built-in, like dynamic content and woocommerce blocks. The Free version is just custom layouts...
this plugin cant be nulled / trust me
if u need more elements you must buy a license

Because the PRO version has more elements, built-in, like dynamic content and woocommerce blocks. The Free version is just custom layouts...
This is the WP Bakery plugin, not Visual Composer. Your link on more elements takes you to visual composer. A different plugin. This company sold visual composer to wp bakery a while back hence the name change and released a separate plugin called visual composer. two different plugins. The 6.0.5 works great.

Reactions: Babak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock