• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WpAlter - White Label Wordpress Plugin

WpAlter - White Label Wordpress Plugin v.2.4.8

No permission to download
Registration works as intended. Its the actual saving of the settings in the plugin that are not being retained. After making changes to the settings and clicking save the settings revert back to what they originally were. Any update for this plugin?

Now its working, settings are saved, just replace the original file with attached one.
The saving settings have an aditional check (license + returned license + leght of license).
So, voila, happy customization :)
This file is for 2.3.9. If you have any question, pm me or post a reply.

Attachments

• aof.class.zip
    6.6 KB · Views: 105
Now its working, settings are saved, just replace the original file with attached one.
The saving settings have an aditional check (license + returned license + leght of license).
nice if you can share nulling process

The nulling steps:
first, use jujuwiwi method, then at line 312
if($this->getLicense() == babiato && strlen($this->getLicense()) == 7) {

change "babiato" and strlen according to your returned license from line 207 -> 210
function getLicense() {
return "babiato";

Scenarios: if i have return "babiato", my getLicense from line 312 must be babiato, and strlen must be the lenght of license, in our case babiato = 7 letters.

Hope its clear for all users...

works like a charm

Thanks for the hack :)

• Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
I installed the plugin and it's not saving any selected options. It stays in default mode.
Same problem. They will save but then revert to default after moving around in the CP. I tried saving a logo, which also didn't save.

Too bad it's a nice plugin.

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
I installed the plugin and it's not saving any selected options. It stays in default mode.

switch the file that @danielsm posted as it is working for me.

Reactions: Pixelate
Hi,

Just downloaded the latest version 2.4.3 and getting 'Enter Purchase Code'

I've tried entering any key and get the message to enter a valid code.

I am not literate in coding either so not happy to start tweaking files and I have also tried installing the plugin again.

Any suggestions?

Many thanks

Hi,

Just downloaded the latest version 2.4.3 and getting 'Enter Purchase Code'

I've tried entering any key and get the message to enter a valid code.

I am not literate in coding either so not happy to start tweaking files and I have also tried installing the plugin again.

Any suggestions?

Many thanks
Hi bro, following steps will help you:

1. go to "history" of this threads, download "file white-label-wordpress-plugin-alter2.4.2" (ver 2.4.2 - nulled)

2. Extract this file on your pc disk to get file: aof.class.php in folder: \alter\includes\acmee-framework\inc

3. replace aof.class.php on your host: public_html/wp-content/plugins/alter/includes/acmee-framework/inc/aof.class.php.

Done.

Hope can help you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock