• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Ultimo + Premium Addons

@mader
  1. Is the license only serves auto-update of the modules (or whatever), means without license will the product work fully functional ?
  2. There are many themes/plugins which have limited activation quote (ex: My own purchased Newspaper theme had around 20-30 activation quota, later that exceeded so I had to contact TagDiv support to reset my quota. So, Make sure if WP Ultimo has same/similar limitation of license installation or not, as it may trouble later.
  3. What would be your procedure to install licensing service ?
ANSWER ABOVE .
@CyberDeviL
  1. The license serves only for auto update, you can see that the shared version works fine without license.
  2. My license is for unlimited websites and networks.
  3. I will ask for temporary admin access to the wordpress backend just to insert the license. After that auto updates are available.

I have send screenshot of my account, let`s see what @CyberDeviL sais, otherwise I am ready to open the thread.

Hey guys, I have messaged @CyberDeviL a screenshot of my account as I can not let him in... you understand that after all I do not know him personally and even he is mod here I can not risk it.
Of course I respect him and all what he is doing to keep this community clean from sc@mmers. He had some reasons which he is right about, to question if my account is real. Well since then I have not heard of him, just today I have send him a new message to ping remain him of this but 8 hours later still no update.
I personally do not see a reason why not to approve such selling thread after all I have some Rep here, and I am not for those probably $100 which I will "earn" from this deal. But he has the right to refuse it.
If he does not update me tomorrow I will post the thread and we proceed with this deal, hopefully all goes good as I and You and He already lost too much time into this, I am not a sc@mmer and my main concern is not to let you guys down, after all I gave you some hopes.

I personally do not see a reason why not to approve such selling thread after all I have some Rep here, and I am not for those probably $100 which I will "earn" from this deal. But he has the right to refuse it.
If he does not update me tomorrow I will post the thread and we proceed with this deal, hopefully all goes good as I and You and He already lost too much time into this, I am not a sc@mmer and my main concern is not to let you guys down, after all I gave you some hopes.

There's multiple reasons I hesitate to let others have paid service of $30 (as it's quite high) without any long duration (around year) reputation, you are new here . . .

@mader you know the rules, following them make your new service thread, i will check that then . . .

I will do later today, my websites got hacked and need to fix them.

• Wow
Reactions: Saint Gabriel
I will do later today, my websites got hacked and need to fix them.

How come?? Hope it's not a nulled file that caused it because I got a website hacked sometime ago too. It was a nulled theme that caused it.

Hello, someone with the latest version of WP Ultimo Version 1.10.9 - 03/27/2020, to share?

@CyberDeviL
  1. The license serves only for auto update, you can see that the shared version works fine without license.
  2. My license is for unlimited websites and networks.
  3. I will ask for temporary admin access to the wordpress backend just to insert the license. After that auto updates are available.
do you have license for current beta versions?

hi, do you have wp ultimo original license, that you can sell ?

do you have license for current beta versions?
Hi guys, I am not selling the license to many people as it is not fair with the developers, if you are interested I can sell you my whole wpultimo account on a better price than their on site price.

Reactions: Atsekabe
Hi guys, I am not selling the license to many people as it is not fair with the developers, if you are interested I can sell you my whole wpultimo account on a better price than their on site price.
Please send your offer, a 20% off is already available from WPMUDEV.

Do you still have this plugin? I want to buy it

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock