• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Ultimo - Discussion

mader

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Sep 18, 2019
Hey guys, as some of you know I had a selling thread here for "WP Ultimo + Premium Addons" .
I was selling my license for cheaper price than the original developer, and since I do not have much experience with this kind of stuff the license got banned.

After talking with the developers of WP Ultimo we agreed on that I will not resell the license EVER AGAIN.
Honestly I did not liked to do it either way, just you know I have tried to support other users who as me can not afford purchasing the full version (but want to try the DYI website business model...) and in the same time I wanted to get something back from my license investment.
In short: I was stupid and naive.

I want to let all my buyers know that even that at in the selling thread I have stated I will not issue a refund under any circumstances, but having in mind what has happened I will refund all!
I can not "Refund" the transactions as I do not have money in the PayPal account I was using. To top it up is too much of a hassle and I am not expecting payments there soon to be able to refund your transactions.
I can send money through my credit card, and I will message all my buyers with this offer(in case they do not read this thread): I will not refund, but I will send you the amount you have paid and I am going to cover all the fees, so you are not losing anything.

You know I could have hidden myself and not pay you back, but I am not that kind of person.

NOW the good news: Arindo (the owner of WP Ultimo) agreed to offer Babiato users a discount for a WP Ultimo license, on a case per case basis.
I urge all of you who are interested into Done-For-You websites service business to send an email to arindo (at) wpultimo.com.

Last edited:
Did he join the group buy to catch you?

How much is the discount?
About the first question I can not share more details, about the discount you better e-mail direct.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock