• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Staging Pro - OneClick Solution for Creating Staging Sites

WP Staging Pro - OneClick Solution for Creating Staging Sites v5.4.2

No permission to download
@Babak Sorry to tell you that the issue wasn't fixed.
WP Staging Pro: Your license key of WP Staging Pro is invalid or deactivated. You need a valid license key to use the push feature and to get further updates. Updates are important to make sure that your version of WP Staging is compatible with your version of WordPress and to prevent any data loss while using WP Staging Pro. Get the license key from your account.

Anyway thanks for your effort and time.

Cheers!

@Babak Sorry to tell you that the issue wasn't fixed.
WP Staging Pro: Your license key of WP Staging Pro is invalid or deactivated. You need a valid license key to use the push feature and to get further updates. Updates are important to make sure that your version of WP Staging is compatible with your version of WordPress and to prevent any data loss while using WP Staging Pro. Get the license key from your account.

Anyway thanks for your effort and time.

Cheers!
i dont know nulled version work good for me in localhost
maybe problem back to live version!

Hi guys. I had a look and the site is indeed nulled.

However, to be absolutely sure, change all references of https://staging-pro.com to https://duckduckgo.com or anything else you wish.

Regardless, to hide the annoying message, simply open
plugin-folder -> app -> Backend -> Notices -> Notices.php
and comment line 133 require_once "{$viewsNoticesPath}license-key-invalid.php";

This is the line that basically brings forth the notice based on missing options in the database.

I have successfully created and deleted a clone. I am still to test publishing the changes of a clone. Currently my installation doesn't work so well as it is on a Multisite.

But I have to say, thanks @Babak for an awesome null.

Reactions: Babak
Babak updated WP Staging Pro - One-Click Solution for Creating Staging Sites with a new update entry:

WP Staging Pro v2.9.5 Nulled

Download WP Staging Pro v2.9.5 - One-Click Solution for Creating Staging Sites Nulled Free
v2.9.5

• Fix: Images are broken after cloning #72
  • Fix: Error message Warning: Attempt to modify property of non-object in wp-staging-pro/wp-staging-pro.php #71
  • Fix: Wrong wp_user_level and wp_capabilties value after cloning multisite #69
  • Fix: Timeout if huge tables are renamed #64
  • Fix: Fatal error: Invalid serialization data for DateTime object #74 WPS-11

Read the rest of this update entry...

If you guys are getting the error in file Licensing.php line 53 change this
Code:
$edd_updater = new \WPStaging\Backend\Pro\Licensing\EDD_SL_Plugin_Updater( WPSTG_STORE_URL, WPSTGPRO_PLUGIN_FILE, array(

into this to fix the typo

Code:
$edd_updater = new \WPStaging\Backend\Pro\Licensing\EDD_SL_Plugin_Updater( 'WPSTG_STORE_URL', 'WPSTGPRO_PLUGIN_FILE', array(

Babak updated WP Staging Pro - One-Click Solution for Creating Staging Sites with a new update entry:

WP Staging Pro v2.9.6

Download WP Staging Pro v2.9.6 - One-Click Solution for Creating Staging Sites Nulled Free
v2.9.6

• New: Supports WordPress 5.3
  • New: Add WP Staging logo to login screen for easier getting where that login form is coming from
  • New: REFACTORING of the file structure
  • New: Link hostname URL in site listing
  • Fix: Fatal error on search / replace function if there is an empty DateTime object in the database

@ecode
This looks like it has been nulled. Try using any key you like to license/activate the plugin.

If it still doesn't work I'll change one line of coding. However, the nulling looks pretty good to me.

TassieNZ :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Babak
Your version of WP Staging has not been tested with WordPress 5.3.2.
WP Staging is using crucial DB and file functions, so it's important that you are using a WP Staging version

which has been verified to be fully working with your WordPress version. You risk unexpected results, up to data lose if you do not so.

Get the latest version Now.

Your version of WP Staging has not been tested with WordPress 5.3.2.
WP Staging is using crucial DB and file functions, so it's important that you are using a WP Staging version

which has been verified to be fully working with your WordPress version. You risk unexpected results, up to data lose if you do not so.

Get the latest version Now.
= 2.9.6 = is the newest available.
It was updated to support WordPress 5.3, so up to you if you want to use it with 5.3.2

Reactions: mohsinworld
FYI All-in-One Migration is not a staging plugin, simply for migrating sites, even though you can create staging sites with it as well. WP Staging is specifically for creating staging websites and remotely controlling them.

Reactions: flanger69

WP Staging Pro v2.9.7 Nulled

Download WP Staging Pro v2.9.7 - One-Click Solution for Creating Staging Sites Nulled Free
= v2.9.7 =

• New: Support for WordPress 5.3.2
  • New: Add french language files
  • New: Set 24 hours expiration date to process lock
  • Fix: Add missing string language location
  • Fix: Function fnmatch() not available in all systems
  • Fix: Warning in staging site after initial cloning in db row rewrite_rules
  • Fix: Wrong staging site is selected when delete function is executed and...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock