• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Safelink- V3.2 Converter Link to Adsense Unlimited Domains License For Free

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnsonsmith

Oct 25, 2019

What Is SafelinK?

WP Safelink - Link to Adsense Converter

Solution for those of you who have a download blog but want to install Adsense on a blog that violates the Adsense policy. WP Safelink WordPress Plugins are the solution to the problem you are experiencing right now.

Features:

Unlimited Domain License

You can use many domains to use our unlimited products.
Auto Generate Link
Automatically make all external links into links that will make money on a special page that is safelink for Adsense ads.

Generate Link Manual
In addition to having automatic genarate link mode, these plugins are also equipped with manual generate Link's to generate internal links.
New Short & Long Generate Link
In v3.0 there is the addition of short links that can display shorter links so they look more professional.
Counter View & Click
Complementary features in WP Safelink v3.0 can count the number of visitors who click the converter link, so it can easily manage the links that are clicked on.
Three Permalink
There are three types of permalinks in the version New from WP Safelink. These 3 types of permalinks can help display more perfect Adsense ads running.
Anti Adblock
Block pages for visitors using the Adblock extension, this will help produce a perfect CTR value

User Features

Unlimited Domain License

Free Update Lifetime
Don't be afraid that our products will experience problems, because we will immediately update the product you are using.

Contact Me For Full plugin and licenses: Link removed by @TassieNZ

Note: The first mail 5 users will be given Unlimited Domains License For Free

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Bolota
tyyyyyyy.jpg

What Is SafelinK?

WP Safelink - Link to Adsense Converter

Solution for those of you who have a download blog but want to install Adsense on a blog that violates the Adsense policy. WP Safelink WordPress Plugins are the solution to the problem you are experiencing right now.

Features:

Unlimited Domain License

Auto Generate Link
Automatically make all external links into links that will make money on a special page that is safelink for Adsense ads.

Generate Link Manual
In addition to having automatic genarate link mode, these plugins are also equipped with manual generate Link's to generate internal links.
New Short & Long Generate Link
In v3.0 there is the addition of short links that can display shorter links so they look more professional.
Counter View & Click
Complementary features in WP Safelink v3.0 can count the number of visitors who click the converter link, so it can easily manage the links that are clicked on.
Three Permalink
There are three types of permalinks in the version New from WP Safelink. These 3 types of permalinks can help display more perfect Adsense ads running.
Anti Adblock
Block pages for visitors using the Adblock extension, this will help produce a perfect CTR value

User Features

Unlimited Domain License

Free Update Lifetime
Don't be afraid that our products will experience problems, because we will immediately update the product you are using.

Contact Me For Full plugin and licenses: [email protected]

Note: The first mail 5 users will be given Unlimited Domains License For Free
Can you please confirm that this is a FREE offering? I'm always wary of offerings via e-mail.

If not it needs to be posted in our MARKETPLACE section, making sure you follow all the RULES.

TassieNZ :)

Last edited:
Reactions: ubaid
@johnsonsmith

I am closing this thread as you appear to be posting the same items under different user names. I can therefore just assume this is NOT free and you are attempting to scam our members.

If you disagree, please PM me.

TassieNZ :)

Reactions: mjnhkha and ubaid
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock