• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Get WP Safelink - Converter Link to Adsense

Status
Not open for further replies.

OzatuZana

Banned User
Oct 5, 2018
India
catbox.me
Product Features
Auto Generate Link
Automatically makes all external links become links that will make money on a special page that is safelink for Adsense ads.

Generate Link Manual
In addition to the automatic genarate link mode, these plugins are also equipped with manual generate link, which can generate internal links.

New Short & Long Generate Link
In this v3.0 there are additional short links that can display shorter links so they look more professional.

Counter View & Click
This complementary feature in WP Safelink v3.0 can count the number of visitors who click on the link converter, so that it can easily manage links that are clicked a lot.

Three Permalink
There are three types of permalink in the version Newfrom WP Safelink. These 3 permalink types can help display more Adsense ads.

Anti Adblock
Block pages for visitors using the Adblock extension, this will help produce a perfect CTR value.

User Features
Support Group Premium.

Don't worry you're even a beginner because we will help you with difficulties in the support premium group.
Unlimited Domain License
You can use many domains to use our unlimited products.
Free Update Lifetime
Don't be afraid that our products will experience problems, because we will immediately update the product you are using.

Frequenter Asked Questions **

Is this plugin original?

** The plugin that we sell is 100% Original.

Does this plugin use licenses?
** Yes. After the order, you will get the Original License.

Will I get an update later?
** You can update via the wordpress dashboard.

Is there a tutorial?
** I will send the tutorial in PDF format.

Is there refund ?
No, one sold can't be taken, (Don't worry, its original product)

Mode of payment ?
PayPal (International)
PayTm (India)

Will you help me install ?
You will get installation doc

What is the Price ?
$6.40

Here is the demo

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock