• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin v3.15.10

No permission to download
Please @Babak remove this sociopath @Seraphos from the forum. She's only posting BS, not only in this thread, but in others as well, even in a thread reviewing a website (just see the nonsense she posts about image sizes and security measures here).

And that laughable ranting thread of hers...

This forum really doesn't need idiots like her. Although when she is banned, she'll probably sign up again to continue her BS, she's that type of idiot.

Reactions: Seraphos
Thanks for the great work. It would be great if you could add a License and expiration date instead of unavailable or at least remove these entries otherwise?

Thanks for the great work. It would be great if you could add a License and expiration date instead of unavailable or at least remove these entries otherwise?
Although I say license not available, does it work equally full?:unsure:

LICENSE ONLY NEEDS FOR THE PLUGIN TO SUPPORT AUTO-UPDATE . . . THE PLUGIN IS FULL FUNCTIONAL WITHOUT LICENSE . .

Reactions: vhick and Babak
CyberDeviL updated WP Rocket - Caching Plugin for WordPress with a new update entry:

WP Rocket v3.4.1 Final

WP Rocket 3.4.1 Final Changelog:
  • Enhancement: Added more details to the admin notice when official CloudFlare plugin is detected.
  • Enhancement: Added validation for Cloudflare credentials.
  • Enhancement: Clear LiteSpeed cache when clearing WP Rocket cache.
  • Enhancement: Added « Purge Sucuri cache » link in Admin Bar when Sucuri add-on is enabled.
  • Enhancement: Added admin notice for Critical Path CSS generation when triggered outside of WP Rocket dashboard...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Sorry I'm a beginner, I have the wp rocket nulled prior to this update, I just have to upload the plugin and update or uninstall the previous one and install this one?

Sorry I'm a beginner, I have the wp rocket nulled prior to this update, I just have to upload the plugin and update or uninstall the previous one and install this one?
just replace new version on old version via ftp or cpanel

Reactions: ankers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zakariaa
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock