• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin v3.15.10

No permission to download
ALL IS DOES IT SHOWING UP THIS IN ONLY DASHBOARD OF WP-ROCKET:

IT NEITHER AFFECT ANYTHING ELSE, NOR IT APPEARS ANYWHERE ELSE . SO, IGNORE THIS.
Actually if youmake sure the following lines are added to wp-config.php License and Expiration Date will not show up anymore
PHP:
define('WP_ROCKET_WHITE_LABEL_FOOTPRINT', true);
define('WP_ROCKET_WHITE_LABEL_ACCOUNT', true);

Reactions: Babak
Actually if youmake sure the following lines are added to wp-config.php License and Expiration Date will not show up anymore
PHP:
define('WP_ROCKET_WHITE_LABEL_FOOTPRINT', true);
define('WP_ROCKET_WHITE_LABEL_ACCOUNT', true);

Ya,
though most time I try to skip touching/editing wp-config.php file .

Reactions: ckeeper
please send me not nulled version of wp rocket please
Hi,
not-nulled or untouched version of WP-Rocket doesn't work directly on WordPress unless it contains customer registration data (email id + license no.) .
So, I don't share that (as without including license information the untouched version will not work, useless) .

Reactions: dawolf
Hi,
not-nulled or untouched version of WP-Rocket doesn't work directly on WordPress unless it contains customer registration data (email id + license no.) .
So, I don't share that (as without including license information the untouched version will not work, useless) .
i know it will not work without license i just need those files please. i need that useless files

v3.5 is currently on Alpha phase which usually contains lots of bugs, not stable . . . So, neither I use it, nor I updated it .

Reactions: yuval
CyberDeviL updated WP Rocket - Caching Plugin for WordPress with a new update entry:

WP Rocket v3.5 Final Nulled

WP ROCKET v3.5 FINAL CHANGELOG:
  • New feature: RocketCDN. Our brand-new CDN offering that is optimized for WordPress and ready for one-click integration.
  • New feature: Remove jQuery migrate. Helps improve loading time by removing the jQuery migrate script that is not needed if your theme and plugins are using the latest version of jQuery.
  • Enhancement: Preload the mobile version of the pages when the specific cache for mobile option is enabled.
  • Enhancement: Delete...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock