• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin v3.15.10

No permission to download
Hi @CyberDeviL install this new version and now when update a woocommerce product I get this error:
/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(288): rocket_clean_post_cache_on_slug_change('')

This did not happen with the previous version, do you know anything about it?
Thank you

Hi @CyberDeviL install this new version and now when update a woocommerce product I get this error:
/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(288): rocket_clean_post_cache_on_slug_change('')

This did not happen with the previous version, do you know anything about it?
Thank you

I have never used wp-rocket with woocommerce , beside I don't modify any external codes including your mentioned one, so it's supposedly issue with wp-rocket (though i'm not confirmed about it) .

Optionally, you can exclude the pack from caching in wp-rocket settings if the page/'s are behaving unusually .

Reactions: lgokul
I have never used wp-rocket with woocommerce , beside I don't modify any external codes including your mentioned one, so it's supposedly issue with wp-rocket (though i'm not confirmed about it) .

Optionally, you can exclude the pack from caching in wp-rocket settings if the page/'s are behaving unusually .

Hello, apparently it is a conflict with the new feature of wp rocket.
"Enhancement: Cache cleaned when post slug / permalink is changed. (#1936) "

For those with the same problem I leave the solution.

Edite archive: wp-content/plugins/wp-rocket/inc/common/purge.php

Search:
Code:
function rocket_clean_post_cache_on_slug_change( $post_id, $post_data ) {
    if ( get_post_field( 'post_name', $post_id ) !== $post_data['post_name'] ) {
        rocket_clean_files( get_the_permalink( $post_id ) );
    }
}
add_action( 'pre_post_update', 'rocket_clean_post_cache_on_slug_change', 10, 2 );

And Replace
Code:
//function rocket_clean_post_cache_on_slug_change( $post_id, $post_data ) {
//    if ( get_post_field( 'post_name', $post_id ) !== $post_data['post_name'] ) {
//        rocket_clean_files( get_the_permalink( $post_id ) );
//    }
//}
//add_action( 'pre_post_update', 'rocket_clean_post_cache_on_slug_change', 10, 2 );

This is a temporary solution at least until they fix this function.

Hello, apparently it is a conflict with the new feature of wp rocket.
"Enhancement: Cache cleaned when post slug / permalink is changed. (#1936) "

For those with the same problem I leave the solution.

Edite archive: wp-content/plugins/wp-rocket/inc/common/purge.php

This is a temporary solution at least until they fix this function.

Thanks for troubleshooting issues , , , might be useful for connected users.

Reactions: lgokul
CyberDeviL updated WP Rocket - Caching Plugin for WordPress with a new update entry:

WP Rocket v3.4.3 Final

CHANGELOG:
  • Enhancement: Do not attempt to clear cache files when do_rocket_generate_caching_files if false.
  • Enhancement: Rename “Save Settings” to “Validate Licence”.
  • Enhancement: Add target path and source path in rocket_css_content filter.
  • Bugfix: Remove rewrite rules on GoDaddy Managed Hosting.
  • Bugfix: Prevent cache clean when saving drafts.
  • Bugfix: Remove Cloudflare purge notice displayed on content update.
  • Bugfix: Prevent multiple admin notices.
  • Bugfix...

Read the rest of this update entry...

hello hello please help my

i have install wp-rocket
v3.4.2
https://babia.to/resources/wp-rocket-caching-plugin-for-wordpress.318/download
all is good

affter update i have install
v3.4.3

affter the is i have a problem white jetpack he is stop to conecting to my website affter the is problem i have desactive wp-rocket and boom my website is down wtf ? so i have been enter to jetpack panel "worpdress" and i have been active wp-rocket and my website is back online .. and jetpack turen off so please can i have some help and sorry for my bad english <3

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock