• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin v3.15.10

No permission to download
Hi, I'm new to cache optimization.
Anyone combine wp rocket with switf performance or some other plugin to improve the results or just wp rocket is enough?

Anyone combine wp rocket with switf performance or some other plugin to improve the results or just wp rocket is enough?
wp rocket and swift performance are alternatives, test each of them and see the results

Don't combine two , it just needs practice & knowledge on what you're doing/changing/modifying/adding . Combining two caching plugin may bring horrible result .

Don't combine two , it just needs practice & knowledge on what you're doing/changing/modifying/adding . Combining two caching plugin may bring horrible result .
Hello thanks for answering CyberDevil and amir, according to your experience what is the best cache plugin in the market? Thanks

Hello thanks for answering CyberDevil and amir, according to your experience what is the best cache plugin in the market? Thanks

Frankly it technically depends on how you will customize or setup the plugin :)
Even if you have full knowledge of caching thins you can get blasting result with free version of "W3 Total Cache" . . .
I have used / tested few plugins before I completely shifted with WP Rocket, it's truly easy to customize/operate , user friendly , less difficult interface-based settings like "W3 Total Cahce" & gave me better satisfactory result than 'W3 Total Cahe , WP Super Cache, WP Fastest Cache" .

I will let @CyberDeviL reply for that because i think he has more experience than me ☺

"i think he has more experience than me ☺ " - - - That's not at all, everyone knows something better - something less than other . . Even I was nerd in wordpress 1 year ago . . . Got hospitalized due to major operation - - suspended from college for 1 year - - took that time to learn all i need (specially in software things) . . .

By the way, YOU + ANYONE ELSE ARE ALWAYS FREE TO SHARE THEIR OWN EXPERIENCE / FEEDBACK ANY TIME . . .

"i think he has more experience than me ☺ " - - - That's not at all, everyone knows something better - something less than other . . Even I was nerd in wordpress 1 year ago . . . Got hospitalized due to major operation - - suspended from college for 1 year - - took that time to learn all i need (specially in software things) . . .

By the way, YOU + ANYONE ELSE ARE ALWAYS FREE TO SHARE THEIR OWN EXPERIENCE / FEEDBACK ANY TIME . . .
WISE WORDS FOR LIFE -salute-

CyberDeviL updated WP Rocket - Caching Plugin for WordPress with a new update entry:

WP Rocket v3.4 Beta3

UPDATE CHANGELOG:
  • New Feature: Add an option to create a specific cache for WebP compatible browsers. An automatic detection of Imagify, Shortpixel, EWWW & Optimus is included
  • New Feature: Add custom capabilities for WP Rocket actions. It is now possible to give access to purge cache to different user roles without giving access to settings for example
  • Enhancement: Add support for native lazyload
  • Enhancement: Improve our CDN feature. It will now rewrite all assets...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Babak and Maverix80
@CyberDeviL thank you for the latest version, I install but with this package the wp-rocket menu is not showing up in my wordpress anymore :/

CyberDeviL updated WP Rocket - Caching Plugin for WordPress with a new update entry:

WP Rocket v3.4 Final

CHANGELOG:
  • New Feature: Add an option to create a specific cache for WebP compatible browsers. An automatic detection of Imagify, Shortpixel, EWWW & Optimus is included
  • New Feature: Add custom capabilities for WP Rocket actions. It is now possible to give access to purge cache to different user roles without giving access to settings for example
  • Enhancement: Add support for native lazyload
  • Enhancement: Improve our CDN feature. It will now rewrite all assets found in...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock