• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Project Manager Pro - Best Project Management Tool for WordPress

WP Project Manager Pro - Best Project Management Tool for WordPress v2.6.1

No permission to download
Babak updated WP Project Manager Pro - Best Project Management Tool for WordPress with a new update entry:

WP Project Manager Business v2.3.4

Download WP Project Manager Business v2.3.4 - Best Project Management Tool for WordPress
= v2.3.4 – Sep 09, 2019 =

• New Moved task privacy field from settings to task table.
  • New Moved discuss, task-lists, milestone privacy field from settings to boards table.
  • Update Added date query parameter for reports.
  • Fix Showing user nickname instead of display name in project reports.
  • Fix Single task popup was not opening from individual...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: elmocando and markz
Babak updated WP Project Manager Pro - Best Project Management Tool for WordPress with a new update entry:

WP Project Manager Business v2.4.0

Download WP Project Manager Business v2.4.0 - Best Project Management Tool for WordPress Nulled Free
= v2.4.0 - Feb 10, 2020 =

• New Importing bulk task in kanban board.
  • New Converting subtask as a task.
  • New Moving a file from one directory to another directory.
  • New Distraction free appearance in frontend.
  • New Custom field in single task popup.
  • Fix Make Private option was not showing in the single task popup...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Do you have to install the standard version alongside this?

/Edit: After installing this, the following appears:
You just need to active the Project Manager free to make it functional.

I clicked on "activate" which downloaded and installed the free version... I couldn't find most of the features though :(

/Edit 2: Installed v2.3.4 instead and all the "pro" options are now available.

@Babak - I don't think v2.4.0 works properly :(

Last edited:
Do you have to install the standard version alongside this?

/Edit: After installing this, the following appears:

I clicked on "activate" which downloaded and installed the free version... I couldn't find most of the features though :(

/Edit 2: Installed v2.3.4 instead and all the "pro" options are now available.

@Babak - I don't think v2.4.0 works properly :(
im sure you are doing something wrong
this plugin work good without nulling

im sure you are doing something wrong
this plugin work good without nulling

Hmm, well none of the modules were available with 2.4.0 but when I removed that and installed 2.3.4 (from this thread) everything was there.

Can you think of anything I may have missed?

Hmm, well none of the modules were available with 2.4.0 but when I removed that and installed 2.3.4 (from this thread) everything was there.

Can you think of anything I may have missed?
GIVE ME More time i will check tomorrow

Excellent. Works perfectly now 👍🏼

I knew I wasn't being that silly lol 😜

If you have a plugin version working and next version doesnt work, you only have to make diff between versions. Then you can view the differences between files and correct the error, its not difficult, github made diffs for us.

Asking here is too easy but doing yourself is faster.

Reactions: coover
Please help me to fix this problem

"Please enter your Project Manager Pro plugin license key to get regular update and support."

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock