• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP E-Signature - Get Contracts Signed using Your WordPress Website

WP E-Signature - Get Contracts Signed using Your WordPress Website 1.8.8

No permission to download
bytbt updated WP E-Signature - Get Contracts Signed using Your WordPress Website with a new update entry:

WP E-Signature - Get Contracts Signed using Your WordPress Website - UNTOUCH -

--- WP E-Signature Plugin ---

Version 1.8.7 - January 09th, 2024​

Bug Fixes​

• ADDED : PHP 8.2 compatibility
  • FIX: Some minor bugs .

--- WP E-Signature Business Add-Ons

Version 1.8.7 - January 09th, 2024​

Bug Fixes​

• ADDED : PHP 8.2 compatibility
  • FIX: Custom confirmation formating issue
  • FIX: Some minor bugs .

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ and Bladis
requesting license and do not allow woocommerce add on to activate, kindly assist
Hi @Truth -

Sorry to hear that.

The nulling implemented makes the plugin to work "as activated", but it is not. You will not receive any updates.

On the other hand, Woocommerce integration looks fine on my side:

1706742767171.png

1706742801171.png

You might try deleting the plugin and installing it again. If you want to, you can create a copy of your DataTables in phpmyadmin (or whatever you use to) of all possible options of the tables which have sign prefix.; then you can reinstall and restore the tables, everything should be fine.

Regards,

Hi @Truth -

Sorry to hear that.

The nulling implemented makes the plugin to work "as activated", but it is not. You will not receive any updates.

On the other hand, Woocommerce integration looks fine on my side:

1706742767171.png

1706742801171.png

You might try deleting the plugin and installing it again. If you want to, you can create a copy of your DataTables in phpmyadmin (or whatever you use to) of all possible options of the tables which have sign prefix.; then you can reinstall and restore the tables, everything should be fine.

Regards,
1706816246325.png
thank you so much, i still encounter this error, is there any solution to this... thanks

1706816246325.png
thank you so much, i still encounter this error, is there any solution to this... thanks
Hi @Truth -

You might try a plugin fresh install:

1. Create a copy of your DataTables in phpmyadmin (or whatever you use to) of all possible options of the tables which have sign "prefix".
  2. Completly uninstall the plugin, (you might confirm that the server's folder and datatables are also removed).
  3. Reinstall the nulled plugin, and see if everything is working fine.
  4. In a possitive case, restore the backed-up tables.
Please let me know how it goes.

Regards,

Hi @Truth -

1. Create a copy of your DataTables in phpmyadmin (or whatever you use to) of all possible options of the tables which have sign "prefix".
  2. Completly uninstall the plugin, (you might confirm that the server's folder and datatables are also removed).

Regards,
well, this is the first time im using it on this particular site, but will follow your instruction and do it again... thanks

Hi @Truth -

Regards,
thanks brother, now working after following your instruction....

Reactions: iramireze
Hi Community -

Here is my Nulled 1.8.8 version.

Regards,

Attachments

• e-signature-v1.8.8-nulled.zip
    6.4 MB · Views: 16
  • Love
Reactions: bytbt
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock