• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WoWonder - The Ultimate PHP Social Network Platforms

WoWonder - The Ultimate PHP Social Network Platform v4.3.3 12-29-2023

No permission to download
Hello, I do not have backup copies on the server. In which table are the users, I was in phpmyadmin and I couldn't locate it
I don't know which platform you use to manage, you can ask AI to get more information.

Some information I just checked,
- User table: Wo_Users
- Column 'admin' = 1

You can change the password again to encrypt the password if you use the command to create the user, or choose MD5 if created via PHPMyAdmin

Reactions: josh13
Hello, I accidentally deleted the administrator user, does anyone know how to recover it without having to reinstall everything again?
When you have access to SQL Database, you don't have to worry. Create any user which you want to use as Admin and make him as Admin from Users table. There is no need to reinstall the whole script. It's just a flag which makes normal user as Admin user.

Guys ,

When i trying to install the latest version 4.3.3 it's gose to a blank page after I fill all the database details , please help me .
Use Google chrome and disable any adblock and script blocking addons for the installation. On another side, make sure to enter correct information.

Common mistaken field
Userhost: locahost (usual default)
Username: root (usual default)
Password: (nothing by default if your username is root)

Replace the index.php file within the install dir to this index.php attached here to null it. That is the easiest way to do this got that from another website.

or you can code out the verification completely with the below on lines in the pic (Right is the nulled index.php file from some rando website, and left is mine with the function removed null wowonder.jpg

Note this is working for v4.3.2

EDIT!!!
https://filetransfer.io/data-package/HHPXRF2r#link <<< THIS IS THE PHP File, wont let me upload it to this post

this really helped. thanks a lot

Reactions: B01482B
in my admin panel Android Timeline Verification Code section shows not verified any way t

Wowonder v4.3.3 12-29-2023 Nulled​

There you are my lazy people (who don't want to bother editing the install/index.php).

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
in my admin panel Android Timeline Verification Code section shows not verified any way to make working

please can anyone help me locate what file controls the comment box input. i have searched and gone through different folders but cant seem to find it.

i want to do it in such a way that only pro user would be able to drop comments but i need to find the file that contains the comment box input first, then hide it for users without pro account. if you can just help me find where it is, that would be fine. thank you so much in advance

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock