• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WoWonder - The Ultimate PHP Social Network Platform 2.5.1 nulled

HoaBinh

Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
Nov 3, 2019
East Laos

WoWonder is a PHP Social Network Script, WoWonder is the best way to start your own social network website!
WoWonder is fast, secured, and it will be regularly updated.

Version 2.5.2 11/12/2019

• [Added] click button to comment and reply.
  • [Fixed] bugs.
  • [Fixed] bugs in API.
  • [Fixed] Important security issues.

Version 2.5.1 17/12/2019

• [Added] view joined groups and liked pages from one page.
  • [Added] the ability to attache photos in commment replies.
  • [Added] missing files from v2.5
  • [Fixed] bugs in API.

Sorry, file large file size could not file attack
Download at high speed
No advertising
No viruses

Attachments

• Wowonder 2.5.2 nulled download link.txt
    81 bytes · Views: 48
Last edited:
Thanks for sharing, but i see requirements must allow_url_fopen ??? OMG !!!
Isn't that too risky for server security? :):):)

Everyone, please don't update to 2.5.1, this version is full of bugs, Amazon s3 Storage connection and lots of functions doesn't work, I have reverted to version 2.5 now, The wowonder developer said they will release another update soon, so wait for that and use 2.5, don't use 2.5.1

Reactions: HoaBinh
Hi, folks - I had some problems with my site and need to revert back to 2.3.3 and proceed with updating again. Anyone have 2.3.3 NOT nulled? Super appreciated!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock