• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

wordpress plugin to auto search images

humpbee

Sep 7, 2019
I need a wordpress plugin or somethignthat auto searcheds images over internet (pixabay etc. for example) for my written posts. don't know if something like that exist.

There is premium post writing & image fetching via api based on ur topic or keywords at post creation, and also plugins that will scan all existing and future post content and inject images into them after the fact. But if u dont need the latter, i would highly recommend getting a elementor premimum sub (can get one cheap here on forum gbs) it now has builtin AI features, though i dont know offhand igf there is some limit, or its an additional expense.
If it were me i would just set up stable diffusion on said server (Which can now run without gpus, at reduced speed) to perform reverse image searches (ie actual contextual analysis of images and their contents). But if u just need to search by categories or keywords, then u maybe best off generating the relevant api keys on said image providers, then grabbing some snippet of their dev pages on github or straeling some code from existing plugin... for something like this u prolly gonna get unnecessary bloat from a commercial plugin dediocated to providing this feature, (on top of all the bloat and crypto farming it does in its spare time ;D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock