• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Wordpress plugin advice

dolob

Aug 27, 2018
This is not a coding question, I just need a plugin advice.

Am bulding a online visa application service; Every countries needs both common and different documents which has to be upload. (some of them needs up to 25 documents some others needs just 5 documents but everyone of them needs at least 3 common such as passport, idcard, picture)

And I need a frontend admin interface which related person can see the applications, filter them by passport id numbers etc.

On the other hand users who applies for visa can see the proccess on their profile page.
It's slightly like job application plugin which u can upload your cv... What are your advices?

Thank you in advance & best regards

This seems almost easier with laravel. My 2 cents.
For a laravel expert; sure it is =) I never used laravel fw. b4.
Actually after ur post I search and find https://codecanyon.net/item/manpower-visa-processing-consultancy-firm/19658822 this laravel script. But not fits all needs, in the same period of learning laravel fw I belive I can find a solution with front end post plugins or editing one of job board plugins :p

If u have a good tutorial/documentation to how to make this system using laravel fw for a beginner, am after you!

Thank you for your kind answer and your idea

• Haha
Reactions: ckeeper
I would highly recommend letting experienced programmers do the coding for the wordpress or laravel due to sensitive nature of your data and compliance issues. If not coded properly system can easily get hacked and you have tons of headaches. I can refer you to few experts that can get this project done right for you for a very reasonable cost. You can discuss with them directly to get a better idea. Again my 2 cents.

• Love
Reactions: dolob and mader
I don't even understand what you're trying to say.

Perhaps you can share more about it? 😁

Would clients provide their information on the front-end?

If yes, that's possible even with uploads etc.

Then the other one you say about then seeing more personalized information about their application processes might be achieved with Custom Post Types.

That's what I think I grabbed here, but I'd like you to explain a little more.

I don't even understand what you're trying to say.

Perhaps you can share more about it? 😁

Would clients provide their information on the front-end?

If yes, that's possible even with uploads etc.

Then the other one you say about then seeing more personalized information about their application processes might be achieved with Custom Post Types.

That's what I think I grabbed here, but I'd like you to explain a little more.
Let me explain.
Ppl who needs visa will enter the web site, click on pre-application button, he/she select country which want to apply, he/she will enter details and select the documents to upload and click on finish application (this period could be wizard)

Worker of visa firm will enter the site, they will see all applications and they can filter by entering passport number, they can reach the documents that the applicator uploads and approve or request missing documents from applicator.

also when applicator enter and login website they can see their applications status if they approved (got their visa) or need some other documents.

shortly brief of situation is above :D

Great. 🥰

Please understand that there's a difference between "Filter" and "Search" these are two different types of functions.

Filter is to select from some while search is to look in to everything for one.

The front-ed form for applying for the visa can be done with a plugin like WP forms, gravity forms or Ninja Forms.

If you build this website with Elementor, you can use columns to arrange the page for workers and applicators with an advance search widget.

With the Dynamic tool in Elementor, I guess it's easy to implement custom post types from other plugins like ACF for example.

When applicator access the website, they login, they'll be redirected to their profile (a page created with a page builder) and will see details listed by the CPT plugin.

The only part I'm lost at is the approving process. Where workers have to approve the post. I think with CPT and this should be possible;

Sounds more like when a Tutor creates a course from front-end and admin approve it then it becomes available for students to access and also the tutor.

Just sharing my thoughts, I haven't done this before. 😄😁

• Haha
Reactions: dolob
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock