• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Wordpress dev for personal page for my hobby

ookhier

Dec 4, 2018
i tried and struggle to make a homepage for myself tried a zillion themes but i got lost on the way building

i like the kentha and vice theme but i am open for other themes

i am a livingroom ( aka bedroom dj)
what i need
direct play of my youtube vids for my dj sets and visual
podcast or audio player
event agenda for my radio show aka dj sets
it won;t be gaining a lot of traffic just for the fun of my hobby

and i am going to set up shoutcast server to broadcast my dj sets and some friends
because it; a hobby wise and i cannot afford the prices for a website are going from € 250 onwards 1000 that''s a bit much for a hobby
so if you have a fair price you will be my everlasting hero credits on the front page if you want hhaha
and asking this is a big step i hardly ask fear of rejection and such .

can you explain in step by step what you want on your website?
list the features in simple sentences....
thanks

i tried and struggle to make a homepage for myself tried a zillion themes but i got lost on the way building

what i need
podcast or audio player

and i am going to set up shoutcast server to broadcast my dj sets and some friends
because it; a hobby wise and i cannot afford the prices for a website are going from € 250 onwards 1000 that''s a bit much for a hobby
so if you have a fair price you will be my everlasting hero credits on the front page if you want hhaha
Ha another forum member from the Netherlands. Hook me up!
I can help you out with a website.

what i need
podcast or audio player

Hello there,

I can help with your website.
I have a lot of good premium theme collection and can provide you a top notch website.
You will be able to have unlimited video & photo galleries, podcasts, Events calendar etc.
You can also have a Call to Action feature and other basic features for your website.

Do let me know and we talk.

Thanks

what i need
podcast or audio player

Hi do you still need help? I definitely can help you with that. Also I'll optimized it so it loads fast on small cloud hosting package (you can host it on small server around $5 / month). Let me know. Danke

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock