• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Wordpress Catagories showing empty. Need Help

easyrahil

Nov 28, 2022
rd350.info
Hello All people.
I am having a strange issue with my wordpress site. its a news website. and having catagories. Almost all catagories having posts too, but when i click on catagory lin it shows empty. even tho the Count of posts having numbers and when i click numbers it s hows all posts in admin panel. How to resolve the issue? if anyone can suggest me something.
Code:
https://newsinair.online
screenshots attached for catagory section where Count is showing numbers:
newscat.png

here are the posts if I click on Count Numbers:

count.png

And now when I click on Catagory View Link:

catagory.JPG

Disable your plugins and see if they show up. If not, change the theme and see if they show up. Or you can contact the theme developers. I see that the class ".blog-builder" is empty. Ask them about that.

1696798985306.png

i disabled the theme and everything started working. catagory, blog and everything. perhaps the Foxiz theme has some option which i dont know where. as it has lots of options.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock