• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Wordpress Auto Spinner - Articles Rewriter By ValvePress

Wordpress Auto Spinner - Articles Rewriter By ValvePress v3.19.0

No permission to download

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
Babak submitted a new resource:

Wordpress Auto Spinner - Articles Rewriter - Download Free Wordpress Auto Spinner - Articles Rewriter

preview-3.jpg
WordPress auto spinner rewrites WordPress posts automatically converting it to fresh new content by replacing words and phrases by its synonyms on autopilot using it’s built-in synonyms database or optionally using one of the best spinning services APIs including:-

1. SpinRewriter API
  2. WordAi.com API
  3. TheBestSpinner.com API
  4. ChimpRewriter API
  5. ContentProfessor.com API
  6. SpinnerChief.com API

Read more about this resource...

Babak updated Wordpress Auto Spinner - Articles Rewriter with a new update entry:

Wordpress Auto Spinner v3.5.0

Download Free Wordpress Auto Spinner v3.5.0 - Articles Rewriter Nulled
v3.5.0 - 28.01.2019

- NEW: Block editor (Gutenberg) support
- NEW: safe mode option for spinRewriter that makes sure the content does not get deformed
- Improved: Spinnerchief algorithm changed not to get an asterisks in the content
- Fix: Compatibility with the latest version of Yoast SEO
- Fixes: minor issues fixes

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated Wordpress Auto Spinner - Articles Rewriter with a new update entry:

Wordpress Auto Spinner v3.6.0

Download Free Wordpress Auto Spinner v3.6.0 - Articles Rewriter Premium Nulled
v3.6.0 - 18.02.2019

• NEW:Espinner.net support
  • NEW:WordAI perfect tense integration
  • NEW: Safe mode option for spinRewriter that makes sure the content does not get deformed
  • Fix: Latest update of Yoast SEO broke the send to editor button with classic editor, now sorted

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thank you so much for your help. But the plugin didn't install, the error message is that "there's no plugin found". Please is there any thing I should do to install the plugin. I really need this plugin. Thank you once again.
have you extracted it first? in the www folder is the correct plugin zip file

have you extracted it first? in the www folder is the correct plugin zip file
yes, I did. I install some other plugins from here. but I am having trouble installing many plugins here.if there is any suggestion I will really appreciate

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock