• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Wordfence - WordPress Security Plugins

Wordfence - WordPress Security Plugins v7.11.4

No permission to download
v7.2.4 Nulled:

How to activate Pro? I uploaded the plugin but it's still free version.

Hello, i too downloaded and installed but it's NOT the premium and activated. it's the free version only, can you please help with an activation code or how to null it so that we can disable the license check and continue using it as premium. Looking for your reply. Thank you!

Hi TassieNZ,

I did all things as you mentioned. I also deleted the residual orphan tables, folders, everything, but it's still the free version, even i tried to put any random number in the premium key box, but bad luck, bro...please help me/us. Thanks in advance!

Hi zorerkek,

I again freshly installed with the key but it showed free licence key installed, and same free plugin is showing as usual....can't understand. I cleared everything like before....any suggestion please bro?

TassieNZ and @zorerkek, thanks bro for the information. I/we will wait for it. Just one question, which is the best among Wordfence, iThemes and Sucuri? which one you would use and recommend for any site, that has got some malware, to get rid off?

Personally I like Anti-Malware Security and Brute-Force Firewall from GOTMLS.NET for removing malware. I generally have this and Wordfence running on my sites. They work fine together. It is not only free but the author is extremely helpful if you run into problems. :)

Several years ago I had a site very badly hacked. Eli from GOTMLS.NET helped clean it at no charge. Really great guy to deal with. :)

Last edited:
pls test it.

Reactions: TassieNZ
pls set it.
previously installed free.
needs to be removed.

Code:
wfConfig::set('keyExpDays', 9999);
wfConfig::set('isPaid', 1);
wfConfig::set('keyType', wfAPI::KEY_TYPE_PAID_CURRENT);

Reactions: purity and TassieNZ
@zorerkek Is this changed from the 7.2.4 you uploaded previously at thread #28?

Thanks. :)

purity updated Wordfence - WordPress Security Plugin with a new update entry:

Changelog v4.2.4

= 7.2.4 – March 26, 2019 =
  • Improvement: Updated vulnerability database integration.
  • Improvement: Better messaging when a WAF rule update fails to better indicate the cause.
  • Fix: Removed a double slash that could occur in an image path.
  • Fix: Adjusted timeouts to improve reliability of WAF rule updates on slower servers.
  • Fix: Improved connection process with Wordfence Central for better reliability on servers with non-standard paths.
  • Fix: Switched to autoloader with...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock