• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Wordfence - WordPress Security Plugins

Wordfence - WordPress Security Plugins v7.11.5

No permission to download
If you are annoyed like me by that massive wordfence logo in the dashboard you can diable it with this snippet. You have to place it in your theme's functions.php

Code:
//Hide WordFence Logo on the dashboard
function hide_wordfence_logo_on_dashboard() {
    if (is_admin()) { // Check if we're in the admin dashboard
        $screen = get_current_screen();
        if ($screen->base == 'dashboard') { // Check if we're on the main dashboard page
            echo '<style>
                .wf-logo {
                    display: none !important;
                }
            </style>';
        }
    }
}
add_action('admin_head', 'hide_wordfence_logo_on_dashboard');
//End Hide WordFence Logo on the dashboard

Restore options after reinstall?
go in "all option" > "import export" and save that code to paste it later, after you've made a clean removal and clean install, I suggest to delete everything when prompted and then it will be ok, that's what I did when 7.11.4 arrived and crashed my websites

Yes, but in any case it is not clear why it gives an error to some and not to others. I myself have no problems on my site, but on a new one, which I opened specifically for testing, with the same hosting service, it doesn't work. I'm talking about a clean install.

Reactions: VMax
Disable wordfence activator plugin and only activate 7.11.4. it will work.

Reactions: VMax

7.11.5 – April 3, 2024​

• Fix: Revised the behavior of the reCAPTCHA verification to use the documented expiration period of the token and response to avoid sending verification requests too frequently, which could artificially lower scores in some circumstances
  • Fix: Addressed PHP 8 deprecation notices in the file differ used by file changed scan results
  • Fix: Reduced the frequency of Wordfence Central status update callbacks in sections of the scan that occur quickly in sequence

7.11.5 – April 3, 2024​

• Fix: Revised the behavior of the reCAPTCHA verification to use the documented expiration period of the token and response to avoid sending verification requests too frequently, which could artificially lower scores in some circumstances
  • Fix: Addressed PHP 8 deprecation notices in the file differ used by file changed scan results
  • Fix: Reduced the frequency of Wordfence Central status update callbacks in sections of the scan that occur quickly in sequence
Hi men! Does anybody has this release? Thanks in advance!

Babak updated Wordfence - WordPress Security Plugins with a new update entry:

Wordfence v7.11.5

Download Wordfence v7.11.5 - WordPress Security Plugin Nulled Free
= v7.11.5 - April 3, 2024 =

* Fix: Revised the behavior of the reCAPTCHA verification to use the documented expiration period of the token and response to avoid sending verification requests too frequently, which could artificially lower scores in some circumstances
* Fix: Addressed PHP 8 deprecation notices in the file differ used by file changed scan results
* Fix: Reduced the frequency of Wordfence Central status...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I followed the advice from an earlier post.
I completely uninstalled plug-in, then reinstalled and activated activator. It worked.
Yesterday I simply updated Wordfence and it worked too. No need for nulled version?

I followed the advice from an earlier post.
I completely uninstalled plug-in, then reinstalled and activated activator. It worked.
Yesterday I simply updated Wordfence and it worked too. No need for nulled version?
Good, no, no need for nulled version, just come get it here when it's updated, it will last for years, you do not need the activator either in the newest versions

wordfence might tell you that it is in fact nulled, but you can just make it ignore, later, if you have a big site and much money, you could maybe afford a real licence, but I guess it is very fine if you only use it for small websites with no profit

Hi, thanks for the update. I installed v7.11.5, but it seems to have caused a critical error on my site. I'll be restoring my backup and keeping the previous version for now.

Hi, thanks for the update. I installed v7.11.5, but it seems to have caused a critical error on my site. I'll be restoring my backup and keeping the previous version for now.
If you have wordfence activator plugin active, then deactivate and uninstall it and wordfence v7.11.5 should work

Reactions: 18laurac
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock