• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WooCommerce Subscriptions

WooCommerce Subscriptions v6.2.0

No permission to download
Babak updated WooCommerce Subscriptions with a new update entry:

WooCommerce Subscriptions v6.1.0

Download WooCommerce Subscriptions v6.1.0 Nulled Free
2024-03-28 - v6.1.0

* Fix: Ensure the subscription renewal payment process doesn't attempt to reprocess previously paid renewal orders.
* Fix: Resolved an issue where discounts, when reapplied to failed or manual subscription order payments, would incorrectly account for inclusive tax.
* Fix: Resolved an issue that could cause an empty error notice to appear on the My Account > Payment methods page when a customer attempted to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi @Babak thank you for all you do! Newest changelog below, looks pretty important.

2024-04-11 - version 6.2.0​

• Add: Declare WooCommerce as a plugin dependency in the plugin header.
  • Fix: Ensure next payment dates are only extended when early renewal orders paid via the modal are fully paid. Prevents extending dates on authorized but not captured payments.
  • Fix: Updated the switching calculator to handle situations where an upgrade has a new price per day less than the old price per day. Previously this would result in a negative upgrade cost.
  • Fix: Update the failing payment method on a subscription when customers successfully pay for a failed renewal order via the block checkout.
  • Fix: Resolved an issue that would cause subscriptions to be directly cancelled by the WooCommerce process of automatically cancelling unpaid orders in-line with the hold stock setting.
  • Fix: Prevent duplicate status transition notes on subscriptions and potential infinite loops when processing subscription status transitions.
  • Fix: Resolved an issue that could lead to "Undefined array key 'order-received'" errors.
  • Fix: Resolved errors that could occur when paying for renewal orders via the checkout when the store has custom checkout fields.
  • Fix: Resolved database errors that would occur when ordering the subscriptions list table by the 'Last order date' on sites with HPOS enabled.
  • Dev: Introduced a new filter ('wcs_setup_cart_for_subscription_initial_payment') to enable third-party plugins to use the pay-for-order flow to complete a subscription's initial payment.
  • Dev: Updated subscriptions-core to 7.0.0.

Babak updated WooCommerce Subscriptions with a new update entry:

WooCommerce Subscriptions v6.2.0

Download WooCommerce Subscriptions v6.2.0 Nulled Free
2024-04-11 - v6.2.0

* Add: Declare WooCommerce as a plugin dependency in the plugin header.
* Fix: Ensure next payment dates are only extended when early renewal orders paid via the modal are fully paid. Prevents extending dates on authorized but not captured payments.
* Fix: Updated the switching calculator to handle situations where an upgrade has a new price per day less than the old price per day. Previously this would result...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey guys, does anyone know if it's okay to install the WooCommerce Update Manager that Subscriptions just started saying to do so. I'm guessing it's something to avoid, but maybe someone who nulls has a better idea on it?

https://woocommerce.com/product-download/woo-update-manager this is the link they give to install it manually

I'm sure I'm not the only one who's wondering about it. For now I'm going to avoid, just figured I'd ask and start the discussion.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock