• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WooCommerce Social Login

WooCommerce Social Login v2.15.1

No permission to download

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
Babak submitted a new resource:

WooCommerce Social Login - Download Free WooCommerce Social Login v2.5.2 Nulled

woocommerce-logo-jpg.27

Enable Social Login for Seamless Checkout and Account Creation
Any checkout process introduces leaks in your conversion funnel – tightening up those leaks increases conversion rate and improves your sales. Account creationand entering checkout information can cause these leaks, and WooCommerce Social Login can help you patch them.

When a customer first visits your site, you can simplify...

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: Mr.007
Babak updated WooCommerce Social Login with a new update entry:

WooCommerce Social Login v2.5.3

2018.07.18 - v2.5.3
* Fix - Ensure users are able to log in via VK without errors
* Fix - Additional fix for users registering in with non-ASCII usernames
* Fix - Ensure callback/redirect URIs displayed in the admin in sites that use SSL are prepended with HTTPS rather than HTTP by default
* Localization - Added Japanese translation provided by Hiro.M
* Localization - Updated Italian translation

Read the rest of this update entry...

WooCommerce Social Login v2.6.0

2018.08.22 - v2.6.0
* Tweak - Allow getting the user email address when signing up using a Twitter account (requires additional permissions)
* Tweak - Update the Twitter callback URL example for Twitter's new app requirements
* Misc - Drop support for PHP 5.2: PHP 5.3 is now the minimum supported version
* Misc - Upgrade HybridAuth authentication library to v2.11.0

WooCommerce Social Login v2.6.2

Download WooCommerce Social Login v2.6.2 Nulled Free
2018.12.12 - v2.6.2

* Fix - As PayPal may not allow sharing users email addresses without approval, do not require email for new installations and let users that sign in with PayPal provide one manually instead
* Dev - Add filter hook to alter the request scope of PayPal profile fields and add more fields
* Dev - Remove SkyVerge Framework methods from template files for better backwards compatibility

WooCommerce Social Login Is Now 2.6.4

2019.05.07 - version 2.6.4
* Tweak - Add support for LinkedIn API v2
* Fix - Handle properly OAuth requests errors
* Fix - Add missing options key for WPML translation
* Fix - Do not display admin notices for lack of SSL support on newer WooCommerce versions running on HTTPS
* Dev - Filter the callback URL format
* Misc - Upgrade HybridAuth authentication library to v2.14.0

Please, Update the latest version. Thank you.

WooCommerce Social Login Is Now 2.6.4

• Tweak - Add support for LinkedIn API v2
  • Fix - Handle properly OAuth requests errors
  • Fix - Add missing options key for WPML translation
  • Fix - Do not display admin notices for lack of SSL support on newer WooCommerce versions running on HTTPS
  • Dev - Filter the callback URL format
  • Misc - Upgrade HybridAuth authentication library to v2.14.0

Please, Update the latest version. Thank you.
OKAY I WILL Update very soon bepatient

WooCommerce Social Login v2.6.4

Download WooCommerce Social Login v2.6.4 Nulled Free

* Tweak - Add support for LinkedIn API v2
* Fix - Handle properly OAuth requests errors
* Fix - Add missing options key for WPML translation
* Fix - Do not display admin notices for lack of SSL support on newer WooCommerce versions running on HTTPS
* Dev - Filter the callback URL format
* Misc - Upgrade HybridAuth authentication library to v2.14.0

Reactions: noman6999
Hello. In version 2.6.5 was corrected FB mistake. If you can, please update to 2.6.5 Also i have subscriptions for some good plugins, not eist on this forum. But i do not know how to share. So give me intructions how to share OR i fan send this last version of plugins to someone who can share it here. Also i think good idea to share yootheme pro theme.

Plugins
  1. IT Wishlist
  2. getwooplugin Color Swatches Pro with dual color option.

@marsx3

WooCommerce Social Login v2.6.5

Enjoy! :)

TassieNZ

@marsx3

Look here to add a new resource. :)

TassieNZ :)

Thanks. About sharing link, is any way to automaticaly hhare on multiple resourses? OR you can suggest one good resource to permanently share file?

Thanks. About sharing link, is any way to automaticaly hhare on multiple resourses? OR you can suggest one good resource to permanently share file?
Sorry, not quite sure what you mean. Can you explain a bit further and I'll try and help. :)

Facebook login with Wocommerce Social Login after update 2.6.5 works now, thank you.

About plugin sharing. For example, you place it on mega.nz, other forum post use simulationosly 5-7 sharing links. So wich is right way to create sharing link with plugin.

Sorry, can't help with that as I just use mega. Ask @Babak how he does multi upload links. :) I'm actually interested as well. :)

TassieNZ

At this moment i also create mega account and share from it, it is better than not share at all ; ) so my first two sharign are ready for download on this forum ; ) Thank you.

At this moment i also create mega account and share from it, it is better than not share at all ; ) so my first two sharign are ready for download on this forum ; ) Thank you.
No problem. Hopefully @Babak can tell us how to easily share multiple links. :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock