• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WooCommerce Point of Sale (POS)

WooCommerce Point of Sale (POS) v.6.3.0

No permission to download
chareen3 updated WooCommerce Point of Sale (POS) with a new update entry:

WooCommerce Point of Sale (POS) v4.5.22

Download WooCommerce Point of Sale (POS) v4.5.22 Nulled Free
= v4.5.22 - 2019.06.24 =

• Fix - products in child categories were not showing in more than one parent category.
  • Fix - scanning products with a particular format was not working for some users.
  • Fix - ACF fields were not saving.
  • Fix - stock number on register was not updating after order is placed.
  • Fix - invoice emails using invoice plugin from WooCommerce was not sending invoice.

Read the rest of this update entry...

chareen3 updated WooCommerce Point of Sale (POS) with a new update entry:

WooCommerce Point of Sale (POS) v4.5.23

Download WooCommerce Point of Sale (POS) v4.5.23 Nulled Free
= v4.5.23 - 2019.07.03 =

• Fix - improve response message when incorrect card details entered in Stripe integration.
  • Fix - copying address from billing to shipping was not working correctly.
  • Tweak - integration with Account Funds working correctly on update and order processing.
  • Tweak - integration with Paymentsense working correctly on update and order processing.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello, someone could help me to solve a problem before installing the plugin? Thank you very much!

Last Update its not realy "Updated" because rounding Total still is buged. Any product you add to cart with price above 1.000€ will give a total of 1€, wich is teribly wrong.
Please share the updated files

Hello, someone could help me to solve a problem before installing the plugin? Thank you very much!
what is your problem ?
Last Update its not realy "Updated" because rounding Total still is buged. Any product you add to cart with price above 1.000€ will give a total of 1€, wich is teribly wrong.
Please share the updated files
bro this is latest version
maybe its bug and get fixed in next update

what is your problem ?

bro this is latest version
maybe its bug and get fixed in next update

Thank you for your reply @Babak I discovered that when I have installed the Woocommerce dashboard, the POS system crashes and don't works propperly. And the other thing that I fixed is that I hide by error the "Pay" button from system but I discovered how to display it again... It cost to me remake all my site but now I have mor experience.

Greetings for all and thank you for your help.

P.D. The last update have that bug when you add 3 or more articles, I restored the version before

• Love
Reactions: Babak
Thank you for your reply,
Indeed it is a bug, the problem is the history says version 4.5.27 fixed rounded Totals, but it has not. Maybe owner could get in touch with developers and ask them to really fix it.
I tested this plugin and the problem is that if you add to cart products with a value higher than 1.000€, the Total will be rounded to 1€. It takes out 3 zeros. If the value of the product is for example 3.600€, Total will be rounded to 3€. So it cant be used. It is not a plugin conflict problem because the testing site had only woocommerce and this plugin installed.

Any way, I definetly recomend WooCommerce POS Pro that you also have available here at this site. It allows you more freedom to personalize invoices, when they generate, and when they are sent. And most important it has a much more extensive documentation.

Again, thank you for your concern. Hope they fix it soon. Realy great job u doing here allowing to test things out before spending on crapy, bugy, bad designed software.

• Love
such great news!! thank you!!

Rounded Totals seem fine now. I can use products with prices over 1.000€

Last edited:
WooCommerce Point of Sale (POS) v4.5.30

changelog
  • Fix - products loaded were not respecting edited prices.

TassieNZ :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock