• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WooCommerce PDF Invoice & Packing Slip Generator

WooCommerce PDF Invoice & Packing Slip Generator v2.5.0

No permission to download

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
Babak submitted a new resource:

WooCommerce PDF Invoice & Packing Slip Generator - Download WooCommerce PDF Invoice & Packing Slip Generator Nulled Free CodeCanyon 24179339

Download WooCommerce PDF Invoice & Packing Slip Generator Nulled Free CodeCanyon 24179339
WooCommerce PDF Invoice Generator
is a robust plugin for Woocommerce online stores. Developed with a range of eminent features, this plugin automatically creates invoices when customers place an order.

This user-friendly integrated and comprehensive plugin fulfils all major invoicing extensions important for your business- compliance with accounting...

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: amit338
call back removed.

call back removed.

@zorerkek Now a few minutes ago I noticed an error in the plugin when I try to set up the watermark and wordprass notified me with this message could you help resolve or tell me if the error is me?

When seeking help with this problem, you may be asked to provide some of the following information:

WordPress version 5.3.2
Current theme: Flatsome Child (version 3.0)
Current plugin: WooCommerce PDF Invoice & Packing Slip Generator (version 1.2.4)
PHP version 7.3.14-5 + 0 ~ 20200202.52 + debian9 ~ 1.gbpa71879

Error details
================

An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 28 of the file /var/www/mysite.com.br/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/rtwwcpig-woocommerce-pdf-invoice-generator/admin/partials/rtwwcpig_tabs/rtwwcpig_watermark.php . Error message: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function rtwwcpig_watermak_settings () in /var/www/mysite.com.br/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/rtwwcpig-woocommerce-pdf-invoice-generator/admin/partials/rtwwcpig_abs rtwwcpig_watermark.php: 28
Stack trace:
# 0 /var/www/mysite.com.br/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/rtwwcpig-woocommerce-pdf-invoice-generator/admin/partials/rtwwcpig-woocommerce-pdf-invoice-generator-admin-display.php (182): include_once ()
# 1 /var/www/mysite.com.br/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/rtwwcpig-woocommerce-pdf-invoice-generator/admin/rtwwcpig-class-woocommerce-pdf-invoice-generator-admin.php(194 ): include_once ('/ var / www / gringa ...')
# 2 /var/www/mysite.com.br/htdocs/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(288): Rtwwcpig_Woocommerce_Pdf_Invoice_Generator_Admin-> rtwwcpig_pdf_invoice_settings_callback ('')
# 3 /var/www/mysite.com.br/htdocs/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(312): WP_Hook-> apply_filters ('', Array)
# 4 /var/www/mysite.com.br/htdocs/wp-includes/plugin.php(478): WP_Hook-> do_action (Array)
# 5 /var/www/mysite.com

sorry. I deleted too much. Write something to the activation key. will be activated. :love:

• Love
@NullMaster All fine brother

I noticed some errors when trying to use plugin.

Here I list problems below:

Error 1 - Going to: PDF Invoice settings> PDF Watermark> when configuring this option and saving the plugin it continues with fatal error.

When trying to save I keep getting the error:

Error Details

An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 28 of the file /var/www/mysite.com.br/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/rtwwcpig-woocommerce-pdf-invoice-generator/admin/partials/rtwwcpig_tabs/rtwwcpig_watermark. php. Error message: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function rtwwcpig_watermak_settings () in /var/www/mysite.com.br/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/rtwwcpig-woocommerce-pdf-invoice-generator/admin/partials/rtwwcpig_abs rwater. php: 28
Stack trace:
# 0 /var/www/mysite.com.br/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/rtwwcpig-woocommerce-pdf-invoice-generator/admin/partials/rtwwcpig-woocommerce-pdf-invoice-generator-admin-display.php (182): include_once ()
# 1 /var/www/mysite.com.br/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/rtwwcpig-woocommerce-pdf-invoice-generator/admin/rtwwcpig-class-woocommerce-pdf-invoice-generator-admin.php(194 ): include_once ('/ var / www / gringa ...')
# 2 /var/www/mysite.com.br/htdocs/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(288): Rtwwcpig_Woocommerce_Pdf_Invoice_Generator_Admin-> rtwwcpig_pdf_invoice_settings_callback ('')
# 3 /var/www/mysite.com.br/htdocs/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(312): WP_Hook-> apply_filters ('', Array)
# 4 /var/www/mysite.com.br/htdocs/wp-includes/plugin.php(478): WP_Hook-> do_action (Array)
# 5 /var/www/mysite.com

2nd error - going to> PDF shipping label> Shipping label footer

When entering any plain text and try to save.

The plugin saves but first deletes what was inserted in the field and leaves the field with nothing, deleting everything there.

Error 3 -
The plugin is not generating PDF Invoice and therefore PDF not being generated has no way to attach PDF invoice to the processing email sent to the client.

If you manually click to generate PDF Invoice after a paid request the plugin is also unable to generate Invoice / if you then click Download Proforma Invoice you will see that no invoice exists.

I also believe that the plugin has other hidden errors that are not visible.

Forgive me I don't want to judge your work or anything, just ask for help if you can see this bro.

For it may have happened that by canceling it, you may have mistakenly erased important functionalities.

And heartily bro, thank you very much for your contributions.

im sorry. this's a bug. i'll again look.

Yes, you're right. It's very weird. Parts of the plugin work perfectly, others don't work like the ones I mentioned.

This plugin is excellent for PDF invoice and the most complete and customizable of all available on the forum.

If I can solve it I would be very grateful.
But if it is not possible from now on, I appreciate all your efforts in trying to fix it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock