• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WooCommerce FAQ Plugin - Product FAQ Tab + Store FAQ Page

WooCommerce FAQ Plugin - Product FAQ Tab + Store FAQ Page 1.0.6

No permission to download

ekebyte

Trusted Uploader
Jul 11, 2019
olivia89 submitted a new resource:

WooCommerce FAQ Plugin - Product FAQ Tab + Store FAQ Page - faq, product faq tab, faq plugin, store faq page, faq, question product

WooCommerce FAQ plugin enables you to display store FAQs on separate page as well as product related FAQs exactly on product pages. Your customers can also use a smart “ask a question” form to ask send new questions. The store admin can review the new questions and enable them on front end with a comprehensive answer.
New Feature Addition: Dedicated FAQs Page
With the WooCommerce FAQ plugin, you can minimize customer support tasks by providing answers to the common questions right on...

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: guguk
Can someone please reupload, these sites like zippyshare are near imposible to use with all the popups, etc.
mega.nz is the way to go lol

thanks Babak but that site wants to install a browser extension which I have no idea what it does and am hesitant to install. is it a trusted site?

thanks Babak but that site wants to install a browser extension which I have no idea what it does and am hesitant to install. is it a trusted site?

Last edited:
actually I must have blinked, they opened another browser tab and i didn't catch thaT at first, closed that tab and was able to download without hassle, thanks again

Can someone please reupload, these sites like zippyshare are near imposible to use with all the popups, etc.
mega.nz is the way to go lol
If you're fast enough to download before the popup frame pops up, trust me, it feels great 😂😂 I do it all the time

• Haha
Reactions: Bbrodka
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock