• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates - Wordpress Plugin Nulled

WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates - Wordpress Plugin Nulled v14.0.10

No permission to download
BEWARE : plugin is hacked, it has a malicious script that redirects to an outside website, for more details check this file : wp-content/plugins/woozone/modules/noaws_import/assets/app.build.js - lots of malicious code on it.

DO NOT USE !
A comment lacks transparency, I tested and didn't see any problems ;)

• Love
Reactions: TassieNZ
i'm not saying you put in the malware, but if you don't believe me, run a scan with wordfence or any other wp security plugin. and if you feel 100% safe using this plugin, post some links to the site you're using it on on facebook and pinterest - my site got blocked on both facebook and pinterest for malicious redirects, immediately after i started using this plugin. it's the same redirect script that's found on most unsafe nulled themes and plugins, it redirects only a small part of the traffic from social network to other sites.

same sh** happened in the past, with the same plugin (downloaded from somewhere else).

and btw, i tested 12.5.5 (not sure if 12.5.6 had the same issue).

Last edited:
i'm not saying you put in the malware, but if you don't believe me, run a scan with wordfence or any other wp security plugin. and if you feel 100% safe using this plugin, post some links to the site you're using it on on facebook and pinterest - my site got blocked on both facebook and pinterest for malicious redirects, immediately after i started using this plugin. it's the same redirect script that's found on most unsafe nulled themes and plugins, it redirects only a small part of the traffic from social network to other sites.

same sh** happened in the past, with the same plugin (downloaded from somewhere else).

Delete old version, clear Cache, clear Cookies and Browser history. Install the latest version 12.5.6, no problem for you to worry.

BEWARE : plugin is hacked, it has a malicious script that redirects to an outside website, for more details check this file : wp-content/plugins/woozone/modules/noaws_import/assets/app.build.js - lots of malicious code on it.

DO NOT USE !
Hi! I think you should prove what you're saying and not compromise anyone's reputation without proof. Everything I have downloaded from this forum is clean, from @Babak, @TassieNZ, and many others. And if you can't do it, rectify. RECTIFY is wise.

I don't have anything to say :D
Give us Proof Please :p

Reactions: smesut and carmeli
How to activate:

This file modification will allow you to activate the addon using any Item Purchase Code. I have not checked to for any other callbacks/protections.

Edit File...

<YOUR WORDPRESS ROOT DIR>/wp-content/plugins/woozone/validation.php

Find Line 37-44

PHP:
            // validation link
            $input = wp_remote_request( 'http://cc.aa-team.com/validation/validate.php?ipc=' .
            (urlencode($_REQUEST['ipc'])) .
            '&email=' . (urlencode($_REQUEST['email'])) .
            '&app=' .  self::ALIAS );

// try to access the envato returns
            $aaTeamServer_return = json_decode($input['body'] ,true);

Replace with

PHP:
            // validation link
            $input = '{"status":"valid","envato_obj":{"item-name":"WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates - Wordpress Plugin","item-id":"3057503","created-at":"Sat Nov 01 10:16:37 +1100 2000","buyer":"PyR8zdl","licence":"Regular License","supported-until":"Wed Mar 02 03:00:00 +1100 2222"},"html":"<h1>Hi PyR8zdl,<\/h1>\n<p>Thank you for buying and validate: <strong>WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates - Wordpress Plugin<\/strong>  @date: <i>Sat Nov 01 10:16:37 +1100 2000<\/i><\/p>\n<p> You bought my item as: <a href=\"http:\/\/codecanyon.net\/licenses\/regular_extended\" target=\"_blank\">Regular License<\/a>.<\/p>\n<p> Happy using, <br \/> AA-Team<\/p>"}';

$aaTeamServer_return = json_decode($input ,true);
dis is not avalible on new plz rectifiy

Reactions: carmeli
I don´t understand this "dis is not avalible on new plz rectifiy " 😕

Find Line 37-44
// validation link
$input = wp_remote_request( 'http://cc.aa-team.com/validation/validate.php?ipc=' .
'&app=' . self::ALIAS );

where is this line in new version

Reactions: carmeli

Find Line 37-44
// validation link
'&app=' . self::ALIAS );

where is this line in new version
Ok, in new version no¡ I use the Wzone Direct Import Extension (in plugin Woozone) and good configured its ok.

Reactions: HyperSloth
Ok, in new version no¡ I use the Wzone Direct Import Extension (in plugin Woozone) and good configured its ok.

Can I please confirm which version you are using? I am trying to use the Wzone Direct Import Chrome Extension and it doesn't work - I get an error saying that I don't have a valid license key.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock