• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates - Wordpress Plugin Nulled

WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates - Wordpress Plugin Nulled v14.0.10

No permission to download
Sorry if my English is very bad, what I wanted to tell you is that it does not allow to verify the "purchase" (the reason I do not know since before this last version worked) and therefore does not let you access to import directly. What it does allow is using the WZone Direct Import extension to bring products to your website without API. It's more boring, but less is nothing. The rest works ok
Thanks i understand now, but will 12.5 be able to activate ?

Reactions: carmeli
Please test this! Enter any purchase code and e-mail to activate. Should then be activated to install full premium features.

Woocommerce Amazon Affiliates v12.5.5 NULLED

Please let me know if functioning correctly. If not, please post screenshot and description of error.

TassieNZ :)

Last edited:
Reactions: carmeli
Please test this! Enter any purchase code and e-mail to activate. Should then be activated to install full premium features.

Please let me know if functioning correctly. If not, please post screenshot and description of error.

Hi, I've been trying and, still giving the same error (attached capture) I think it's a bug by the subject of the Apis, in the error log I found this...

Error Table 'oksxsnbk_wp493.wpwy_amz_amzkeys' doesn't exist de la base de datos de WordPress para la consulta SELECT a.* FROM wpwy_amz_amzkeys as a WHERE 1=1 ORDER BY a.id ASC; realizada por do_action('wp_ajax_WooZoneLoadSection'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, WooZone->load_section, aaInterfaceTemplates->build_page, require('/plugins/woozone/modules/amazon/amzmultikeys/panel.php'), WooZoneMultipleAmazonKeys->printSearchInterface, WooZoneMultipleAmazonKeys->load_available_keys, WooZoneMultipleAmazonKeys->get_available_keys, aaWoozoneAmzKeysLib->get_available_keys

I'm going to tangle a little :)

Attachments

• Sin título.png
    Sin título.png
    229.5 KB · Views: 18
One final try on this one! Hopefully all the bugs are gone! Can someone please test? :)

Last edited:
One final try on this one! Hopefully all the bugs are gone! Can someone please test? :)

TassieNZ
Tomorrow Test!!! Thanks 🙂

Reactions: TassieNZ
Woocommerce Amazon Affiliates v12.5.6 NULLED

Thanks for this excellent plugin, i have a problem when i try to import a product, the page stay thinking.
https://prnt.sc/ojii9s

I alreay try with a clena Wordpres+Woocommerce installation but stil the same.

Thanks

Reactions: smesut
The last version 12.5.6 have the same issue than the 12.5.5, cant search for import.

BEWARE : plugin is hacked, it has a malicious script that redirects to an outside website, for more details check this file : wp-content/plugins/woozone/modules/noaws_import/assets/app.build.js - lots of malicious code on it.

DO NOT USE !

BEWARE : plugin is hacked, it has a malicious script that redirects to an outside website, for more details check this file : wp-content/plugins/woozone/modules/noaws_import/assets/app.build.js - lots of malicious code on it.

DO NOT USE !
If you are talking about my post at ...

ALL my uploads are always fully scanned and I know they are 100% without viruses.

Virus Total Scan

There is NO malicious code!

You have been a member since Aug 13, 2018 and this is your FIRST post. Says quite a lot! Quite possibly time to remove you!!!

Therefore, PLEASE SHOW ME the malicious script ! Personally I think you are full of SH*T! This took a lot of time and effort to null correctly.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock