• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates - Wordpress Plugin Nulled

WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates - Wordpress Plugin Nulled v14.0.10

No permission to download

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
Babak submitted a new resource:

WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates - Wordpress Plugin Nulled - Download Free WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates - Wordpress Plugin Nulled CodeCanyon 3057503

WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates - Wordpress Plugin.jpg
Download Free WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates - Wordpress Plugin Nulled CodeCanyon 3057503
We’ve just developed a new component that verifies if a product is available on all amazon locations.

Sign in for Amazon’s Associates programs, get your affiliate ID, fill it out in the plugin, and for each product we’ll verify if it’s available on amazon’s location that you’re signed in for. Example: Sign up for Amazon’s Associates Program for Mexic...

Read more about this resource...

How to activate:

This file modification will allow you to activate the addon using any Item Purchase Code. I have not checked to for any other callbacks/protections.

Edit File...

<YOUR WORDPRESS ROOT DIR>/wp-content/plugins/woozone/validation.php

Find Line 37-44

PHP:
            // validation link
            $input = wp_remote_request( 'http://cc.aa-team.com/validation/validate.php?ipc=' .
            (urlencode($_REQUEST['ipc'])) .
            '&email=' . (urlencode($_REQUEST['email'])) .
            '&app=' .  self::ALIAS );

// try to access the envato returns
            $aaTeamServer_return = json_decode($input['body'] ,true);

Replace with

PHP:
            // validation link
            $input = '{"status":"valid","envato_obj":{"item-name":"WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates - Wordpress Plugin","item-id":"3057503","created-at":"Sat Nov 01 10:16:37 +1100 2000","buyer":"PyR8zdl","licence":"Regular License","supported-until":"Wed Mar 02 03:00:00 +1100 2222"},"html":"<h1>Hi PyR8zdl,<\/h1>\n<p>Thank you for buying and validate: <strong>WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates - Wordpress Plugin<\/strong>  @date: <i>Sat Nov 01 10:16:37 +1100 2000<\/i><\/p>\n<p> You bought my item as: <a href=\"http:\/\/codecanyon.net\/licenses\/regular_extended\" target=\"_blank\">Regular License<\/a>.<\/p>\n<p> Happy using, <br \/> AA-Team<\/p>"}';

// try to access the envato returns
            $aaTeamServer_return = json_decode($input ,true);

Babak updated WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates - Wordpress Plugin Nulled with a new update entry:

WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates v10.1.2

v10.1.2 - 22.08.2018
- [NEW] - High Resolution Images (if they are available in the API)
- [IMPROVEMENT] - We improved the remote images usage on the website frontend: we use the wordpress and woocommerce image sizes, resizing the amazon images on the fly
- [FIX] - fixed issue with "depedencies module": woocommerce is mandatory to be installed/activated when you use WZone
- module "WZone Addons": show which plugin/theme you have installed
- admin fix: order filters appears only on...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi! love your work man! does the activation method works for all versions or just that specific one? Thanks in advance.

Babak updated WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates - Wordpress Plugin Nulled with a new update entry:

WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates v11.0.5

this is not my null but its safe and you can use it 😁:)
Download WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates v11.0.5 - Wordpress Plugin Nulled
v11.0.5 - 11.03.2019
  • product buy button can be customized per provider (admin config module / plugin setup tab / general & amazon subtab / Product Buy Button box): custom text, custom css classes, open in
  • fixed the issue with woocommerce gallery and woocommerce zoom when badges are active
  • added the option to disable the Details link on the Free...

WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates v12.3b

Download WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates v12.3b - Wordpress Plugin Nulled
# Change Log
All notable changes to this project will be documented here...
## [v12.3 beta]- 17.04.2019

- [UPDATE] updated "Product Price Disclaimer" text displayed on your website frontend, product details page, according to the New Amazon TOS. New option "Product Price Disclaimer" available in module amazon config/ plugin SETUP tab.

• Love
Reactions: yawspok and carmeli
Soo Awsome I love it! But i have lose my last Amazon AWS Key, have anyone a key for me please? :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock