• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WooCommerce Abandoned Cart Recovery - Email - SMS - Facebook Messenger

WooCommerce Abandoned Cart Recovery - Email - SMS - Facebook Messenger v1.1.1

No permission to download

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
Babak submitted a new resource:

WooCommerce Abandoned Cart Recovery - Download Free WooCommerce Abandoned Cart Recovery Nulled CodeCanyon 24089125

Download Free WooCommerce Abandoned Cart Recovery Nulled CodeCanyon 24089125
What is WooCommerce Abandoned Cart Recovery? WooCommerce Abandoned Cart Recovery is a WooCommerce extension which helps you to recovery unfinished order in your store. When a customer adds a product to cart but does not complete check out. After a scheduled time, the cart will be marked as “abandoned”. The plugin will start to send cart recovery email or...

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: amit338 and raha
Reactions: amit338
Babak updated WooCommerce Abandoned Cart Recovery with a new update entry:

WooCommerce Abandoned Cart Recovery v1.0.4

Download WooCommerce Abandoned Cart Recovery v1.0.4 Nulled Free
v1.0.4 - 2019.10.01

• Fixed: Add order meta data for count to send email
  • Fixed: Request email popup with variation product
  • Added: Add more option: request email popup appear on home page
  • Added: Link to product on product report page
  • Added: Checkbox plugin require
  • Added: Checkbox plugin in popup request
  • Added: Send SMS via nexmo provider
  • Updated: Update email template

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: amit338 and lgokul
Thanks !

It seems that the link with the "button" box doesn't work. I see the active link in the editor, but in the email, there is only the text with no link on it.
Any other members who have tried this plugin ?

EDIT: the only way I found is to create a text with a background color and "play" with the padding to create a "fake button". And in the customer's email, the link is OK.

Hope it's help :)

Hello! i have big issues with email template
i try to duplicated the email template or create new template, i give the name, and then write the subject, and when press update, i will be sent instead wp-admin/post.php?post=86&action=edit i will be sent to wp-admin/post.php and will appear on the page Page Not Found or This page doesn't seem to exist depending on which theme i am using.

Then when i go to email templates, the template created or duplicated few minutes ago, is with draft status, and nothing is changes, (no name changed like how i wanted, no subject changed how i wanted)

I am using wordpress 5.4.1 and woocommerce 4.1.0

i tried do downgrade to wordpress 5.4 than 5.3.3, the same issues, i tried to downgrade to wordpress 5.3.3 no improvements

I used 1.0.5.5 than 1.0.5.4 than 1.0.5.3 and as well no improvements.

Plugin activated is just woocommerce and this abandoned cart plugin from vanila.

I changed the theme, from astra, to twenty, and the same issue.

Please what can be the solution?

This issue has kept me holding on for weeks. I tried other plugins, for abandoned carts, but others are not working at all, and are not sending emails.

I tried to modify Permalinks and htaccess and no improvements :(

i tried and to reintall wordpress and run just woocomerce and this not working properly plugin.

Thank you so much!

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock