• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WINDOWS 10 ONLINE ACTIVATION KEY

Hello, just some help please. How to download "WINDOWS 10 LTSC 2019 ISO" from official site? Do we have to find a torrent as usual, isn't there any direct link available. "WINDOWS 10 PRO ISO" can be directly download from Microsoft site. 🤔

AS I HATE CUSTOM MADE/THIRD-PARTY ISO's/ALL-IN-ONE ISO's, I ONLY SHARE UNTOUCHED MICROSOFT OFFICIAL STUFFS ONLY EVERYWHERE (ON MY GROUPS,PAGES ETC) . . .
AS MICROSOFT FILE-BASED CONTENTS HOLDS COPY-RIGHT ISSUES . . . TO GET OFFICIAL ISO's OF ANY EDITION - JUST PM ME WITH YOUR GMAIL ID (AS I MAY SHARE CONTENTS VIA GOOGLE DRIVE) . .

Now, I got it. Problem solved. Love this community :love: Everyone with a supportive mind. I'm so thankful for this community !

So nice of you rockycse21 really appreciate it. I notice that Windows ENTERPRISE version has less updates and no windows store and extra functionality. I haven't tested it yet, so I like to give a shot to ENTERPRISE version this time.

@rockycse21 , Remove the full key, (you can optionally add last group of key only or inside SPOILER option), posting full key in public will let google index them which at last will make this forum windows piracy forum (not good) . . .

Reactions: rockycse21
@CyberDeviL, Thank you for your post, I request you to post Windows 7 Keys also. There are a lot of users like me who still use windows 7.

Thank you once again.

I have keys for Windows 7 as well :) (may be in future (if i get sufficient requests) i'll share then in difference safe way)) .

Please share the Windows 7 64 bit keys, request send some days back as well, thanks

Please share the Windows 7 64 bit keys, request send some days back as well, thanks

I always have for for enterprise & pro editions, not having Ultimate . . .

Beside after January 2020 - windows 7 support will end, no more windows update/new release. In between windows 10 Redstone 6 - 7 release Microsoft will send several botch update into windows 7 to force it's users to upgrade to windows 10 .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock