• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

SELLER BANNED

Status
Not open for further replies.

wixenhost

Jun 25, 2019
SELLER BANNED DUE TO MULTI-TIME VIOLATION OF MARKETPLACE SELLER RULES POLICY . . . BESIDE IT HAS BEEN PROVED THE SELLER HAS BEEN SELLING NULLED PRODUCTS (FAKE WHMCS LICENSE) . . . .

By @CyberDeviL

• Angry
Reactions: prasad0889
Just a small update. I had a talk with WixenHost, and here are his replies..!! Buy at your own risk. I do not want to demote anyone, but be careful with his knowledge before buying..!!!

Code:
Chat with  Wixen

Me: Welcome to our site, if you need help simply reply to this message, we are online and ready to help.
Wixen: Hello
Me: Are you providing original whmcs license or nulled one?
Wixen: original whmcs license
Me: How can you give at so low price?
Wixen: Because in stock
Wixen: Stock is always there
Me: I am asking how so low price?
Me: Also where is your hostng company based?
Me: Can I upload adult content on your shared hosting?
Wixen: yes (for adult content he replied.)
Wixen:
Address:
------------------------------------------
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801
United States
------------------------------------------
24/7 Support
+1 (800)-707-5786
Me: But WHTtop says you are based in turkey (He has a link to WHTOP in footer)
Me: Ok. I want to buy dedicated server
Me: you have any?
Me: I am looking at the Enterprise Intel E5-2670 - Octa Core (16 Cores)
Me: Do you have it in stock?
Wixen: yes
Me: Price is just 10.99 usd per month?
Wixen: yes campaign price
Me: How many months for that price?
Wixen: 1 moon
Me: No. I do not want to go to moon.
Me: You there?
Wixen: ?
Wixen: go ahead
Me: what will be the price from second month?
Wixen: 35 usd
Me: Is it v1 or v2?
Wixen: v2
Me: Is it 8 core or 10 core server?
Wixen: Intel Xeon 2.93 GHZ Octa Core/16 Cpu Cores
Me: But E5-2670v2 is a 10 core processor
Wixen: no
Me: E5-2670 v1 is 8 core.
Me: https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/64595/intel-xeon-processor-e5-2670-20m-cache-2-60-ghz-8-00-gt-s-intel-qpi.html
Me: https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/75275/intel-xeon-processor-e5-2670-v2-25m-cache-2-50-ghz.html
Me: Have a look
Me: So it's v1 right?
Me: you there?
Me: Hello?
Me: Hi
Me: You still with me?

He just left my chat I think.

Here are his reviews from WHTOP:

Uses a NULLED billing system and theme. They also distribute nulled software. DO NOT USE THESE FOLKS.

First when i purchase the vps package it said i need to wait 48h maximum for it to be applyed.... so i waited but meanwhile i started mailing and chatting with support to see if they can give me what i bought faster....
Days passed and i didnt get what i paid for, contract said blocked and after that they canceled the contract and changed pricing on their site.

I have tried to use the live chat but it was like speaking with a robot, no solution at all, the person could not inform me why my contract was blocked then canceled...and it gave like automated answers.
I olso sent a mail to every mail i could

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock