• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

which is the best plugin to create wallet for coustomer on woocommerce site

rareout

Aug 16, 2019
i want to create wallet with my own site currency like points which is given by to them and they can use them to purchase product ..

yeah. and they say you can...but yeah, no. i imagine in the code you can, but I've been to busy to look.

Yes, exactly @IfIWereRich

The only issue I have with the plugin is that you can't change the wallet icon.
oo-wallet-icon-walle

@IfIWereRich First of all, TerraWallet is a very useful plugin and yes will do what you want if understood it well.

@Gooffy294 If you want to change the icon of wallet you have to change the property content :"\e900"
which actually from their own font-family: woowallet!important;

So either load another Font library let's say fontawsome and change with a new css rule for the content property to point to your new/different icon for all the below classes

.woocommerce-MyAccount-navigation-link--woo-wallet a::before,
.woo-wallet-icon-wallet:before

Hope this helps you

• Love
Reactions: rareout
@guanko
@IfIWereRich First of all, TerraWallet is a very useful plugin and yes will do what you want if understood it well.

Agreed. I have installed/changed icon successfully -still developing- but that is why I shared that info with @Gooffy294 --just did it this morning. Yes, the way I have it set up, it appears it will work very well...at least according to my testing. Not very much to understand in my humble opinion. It appears pretty straightforward and has useful features.

Reactions: Saint Gabriel
@guanko

Agreed. I have installed/changed icon successfully -still developing- but that is why I shared that info with @Gooffy294 --just did it this morning. Yes, the way I have it set up, it appears it will work very well...at least according to my testing. Not very much to understand in my humble opinion. It appears pretty straightforward and has useful features.

The cashback feature is the bomb.

The cashback feature is the bomb.
Wish I could share my earlier webs (when cashback was not a thing yet). When I found this plugin a few weeks ago - I was like Yeah! Installed. Functionality was good. Haven't opened that site yet. Got stuck last night before I found here. Needed a plugin and seemed to stumble across nice folk here in addition. Will be glad when I can share back here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mojtabaq069
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock