• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

What The Recommended Free Hosting

asyifa

Dec 10, 2018
hello, my hosting run out soon, do you have suggestion for it ?, i dont have many budget for that, i hope if many viewer in site can not down.

i hope if many viewer in site can not down.

Trust me if you are gonna have a lot of viewers on your site I would not recommend free hosting. I used many different ones before, some of them had crypto mining attached, some went down often, some are extremely limited in space and memory, some have a "visit" limit, others just disappeared.

If you really want free hosting I would maybe try https://vimlyhost.net/. I used their free hosting 1 year ago and it was ok. However I do want to warn you that they shut down free hosting but then they introduced it back so my website was down for a period before they offered free hosting again. I eventually just moved to namesilo shared hosting and I'm paying like $2 a month and its great.

Trust me if you are gonna have a lot of viewers on your site I would not recommend free hosting. I used many different ones before, some of them had crypto mining attached, some went down often, some are extremely limited in space and memory, some have a "visit" limit, others just disappeared.

If you really want free hosting I would maybe try https://vimlyhost.net/. I used their free hosting 1 year ago and it was ok. However I do want to warn you that they shut down free hosting but then they introduced it back so my website was down for a period before they offered free hosting again. I eventually just moved to namesilo shared hosting and I'm paying like $2 a month and its great.
i think this host can not recommended for news site, i'll make news site like allkpop.com but i'll use wordpress version, if 1500mb disk space i think i'll use host biz.nf, this is great free hosting but just have 2000mb disk space

@kimasyifa

You posted something similar to this a few months ago and at the time I offered you free hosting. Depending on what you are hosting, I'll still do this.

However, you will need to point your nameservers to mine in order for me to go ahead and set this up. This includes 4GB disk space and 15GB traffic per month. Can be negotiated. :)

I'm a web designer and rarely offer free hosting. Only one here is @iamjiban so you could ask him if wanting to know what hosting is like. :)

Please message me for more details if interested.

TassieNZ

Last edited:
Reactions: InvtGuide
@kimasyifa

You posted something similar to this a few months ago and at the time I offered you free hosting. Depending on what you are hosting, I'll still do this.

However, you will need to point your nameservers to mine in order for me to go ahead and set this up. This includes 4GB disk space and 15GB traffic per month. Can be negotiated. :)

I'm a web designer and rarely offer free hosting. Only one here is @iamjiban so you could ask him if wanting to know what hosting is like. :)

TassieNZ
Hosting is super fast much much better then my GoDaddy shared hosting.

Reactions: TassieNZ
@kimasyifa

TassieNZ

Wow, it's really nice to see people helping each other out like this. Its something rare these days. Thumbs up ....you're all wonderful

Reactions: InvtGuide
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock