• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

What is the best theme what is compatible with Elementor

I made a website for my client with Astra pro + Elementor Pro (I bought here from @medw1311 ) that was a good experience.

currently, I'm working on a shop website with GeneratePress+Elementor the theme is freaking lightweight (50KB) which I love because the store should run fast rather than other websites.

Personally I would like the simple and clean store and fast like hell, rather than a fancy website with so many styles and etc but runs slow. Hosting can help, but you should pay a lot.

I used Deep theme and it was very flexible and compatible with all Elementor addons, also they have some special Elements for Elementor.

I think if you want to use the Elementor Theme Builder and make the pages templates and other stuff in person, you should choose the simplest one because theme options wouldn't help you much.

By the way, I love all of them, and I'm stuck on choosing a theme for my store.

Reactions: Medw1311
That's a very broad question.

A better question is "What is the best theme for this kind of project: _____"type of project here"____?"

so far generatepress is a whole lot better than the other themes

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock