• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

What Happened to Babiato Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Something happen with babiato..
Im facing some issue ... menu Screen not optimize.
Auto refresh , auto content load doesn't work properly.
Each time manually refresh..

It's from quite sometime, what I've been experiencing, as the user load increases and more active users are present the server is unable to load the traffic in its capacity. Probably the homepage is not optimized and causing to freeze until it fully loads, sometimes it is exhausting but overall doesn't matter.
Just skip the home page and you are good to go.
but maybe @Babak that's something to work on, as we have already discussed in the past about this.

yes we work on this soon we change theme [faster] and update xenforo from 2.1 to .24

I think @Babak trying cach module/plugin on babiato. Because im facing same issue.
My suggest that do not use any caching module cause sometimes cache module dont purge cached pages when you submit resource or update something.
I just realized that anyone did not submit anything and i thought there should a problem :p
And i always using ctrl + f5. And also display something stupid CSS errors when page loading

• Haha
Reactions: GARAYEV
The best solution would be using a cache buster so that it will force the page to render the latest content. Let me know if you some help with it.

Reactions: ubaid
today we dont have downtime
but yesterday someone try to ddos us very badly!
so i turn on cloudflair ddos protection :D

• Wow
Reactions: TassieNZ and ubaid
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock