What's new
  • Our resources on Babiato Forum is CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use it for development or production. But sometime the antivirus will warn the JS code. It's no problem. So before downloading, you need to disable the antivirus tools and then enjoy your "Party"!

WebinarPress

Yachtmaster

Reaction score
Let's see if we can help ...
in meantime I checked for alternatives and found Webinar Ignition.
Actually better browser compatibility than the old versions of WebinarPress (who in my setup couldn't launch automatically a video in Firefox).

Anyway, if you like to try Webinar Ignition Pro, then:

Download at: http://www.mediafire.com/file/1v83jyvxn8v8uol/webinarignition.zip/file

upload/install to your wordpress plugins and activate,

use following License details:

Username: babiato
License key: babiato

Once done, update until you've got the latest version (at the moment v1.9.157 ) it will stay "PRO", no worries :)

Hope, I didn't violate any forum rulez :unsure:

Happy webinaring - yoohooo !

Yachtmaster

Reaction score
@stuntastic more than welcome bro,

if you have trouble activating your license key, here another work around without using their servers ...
just download this attached file - rename the extention from *.txt to *.sql, which should give finally: "wp_webinarignition_wi.sql"
Open your Wordpress database with PHPAdmin, click on IMPORT and select "wp_webinarignition_wi.sql" from your local hard disk - job done !
All it does is creating a table with your license details into your wordpress database.

Let me know if it worked (y)

Attachments

riccardolore

Reaction score
It works on mobile version? Because o tried it but on mobile It doesn't work. Anyone has tryed It?

Steve_Stifler

Reaction score
Well Done Yachtmaster! Works perfectly!

This is why I like Babiato....it just works the way it is supposed to and people help each other rather than try and out tech each other.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mike1100