• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WebArtist.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucifr07

Trusted Uploader
Mar 25, 2019
Selling Webartist.net an exclusive high-level domain.
Registrar: Godaddy
Valid through: 10/10/20
Place your offer in the comment section(In Euros only), the best bidder gets the domain.

EPP/authorization code would be given to the user and if there is any issue while or the user can't transfer the domain rights, the money would be refunded back to the user via PayPal within 24 hours.

Payment mode: Paypal only.
Any question feel free to ask.

Last edited:
I don't have a price for that, just looking for a decent price.

I thought it's a dot com domain. but it's a dot net domain through price not might get that high. Good luck.

Domain keyword don't have much value anymore, all you need is marketing and you can have the worst domain and make it very popular and profitable.

Example:

meh.com

Keyword equivalent

onedeal.com
dailydeals.com
onedealaday.com

i could spend $ 0.99 cents on a domain, and make it popular and rank it higher than those keyword domains.

It's all about quality content, quality marketing to make things work.

Domain keyboard does have value,
I'm getting a good amount of traffic on the Sedo even when it has not been listed or have been promoted anywhere else.
This domain would be perfect for a personal portfolio or agency.

If it was reg'd in 2000 then it'll fetch an even higher amount. The name could make no sense and people would still value it for its initial reg year.

Domain keyword don't have much value anymore, all you need is marketing and you can have the worst domain and make it very popular and profitable.

Example:

meh.com

Keyword equivalent

onedeal.com
dailydeals.com
onedealaday.com

i could spend $ 0.99 cents on a domain, and make it popular and rank it higher than those keyword domains.

It's all about quality content, quality marketing to make things work.
Keywords still have a high value when it comes to the sale of a domain. You can see this simply looking at the domains auctioned today. And most people would rather visit a site they'll remember then a randomly generated string. And he's not selling a website so why should he care about ranking a website...

This is a great domain name. WebArtist.net.

Can't afford it at the moment, wish I could; I won't hesitate to go for it.

It's beautiful.

Reactions: Lucifr07
This is a great domain name. WebArtist.net.

Can't afford it at the moment, wish I could; I won't hesitate to go for it.

It's beautiful.

I know man, that's why I'm not letting this great domain let go for cheap.
Only a few people know how great this domain is.

Selling Webartist.net an exclusive high-level domain.
Registrar: Godaddy
Valid through: 10/10/20
Place your offer in the comment section(In Euros only), the best bidder gets the domain.

Payment mode: Paypal only.
Any question feel free to ask.

How much value do you want to get?

I'm not complaining about your comment, just not sure! It needs clarifying. :)

Domain selling actually doesn't need refund policy technically unless procedure on how the domain will be transferred is clearly mentioned in the topic which is missing here . . . so @Lucifr07 needs to add additional infos.

Domain selling actually doesn't need refund policy technically unless procedure on how the domain will be transferred is clearly mentioned in the topic which is missing here . . . so @Lucifr07 needs to add additional infos.

Hi, @CyberDeviL I have added the transfer code policy and if the user finds any issue he/she would be refunded in full amount via PayPal within 24 hours.

Reactions: CyberDeviL
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock