• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Web Project] [4 young people needed with Good English skills]

nesym

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Sep 8, 2019
From all the three main topics (Group buy, Request section and site reviews) I found this one to be the most suitable. If I'm wrong please advise me or move the topic to its right place.

The project:

The project is 0 days old. The domain is bought 30 days ago. It's a 5 letter domain. It's going to use Wordpress. I am working with WordPress for a long time but it's not the only web technology I use. I have a partner who is a programmer and can help me with all the coding (I'm covering that expense). I myself am working with Photoshop and I design stuff. The project aims to be a viral website where people endlessly scroll trough funny videos and pictures but in the middle of those, they find educational content which is really interesting. I plan to monetize the website with Adsense and other providers as well as directly providing places for Article advertisements in between the posts. So people basically grab their phones and are going in a constant loop inside the website. It's gonna have different categories and is gonna be easy to sort out. Users can add content too but admins will moderate and decide what's good enough. All sources like youtube, Reddit, 9gag and much more are allowed.

I need 4 more people to join in and help me with adding up some content: Memes, Funny videos, Educating videos, Unique Articles and more.

[BECOME AN ADMIN NOW BY TAKING THIS QUICK TEST]

A little background:

I myself am an SEO expert. (Sounds like advertising and funny to me but it's what it is. xD) I'm doing this job for the last 8 years and it's not my only source of income because I'm pretty damn good at other things too. I have like 80+ projects behind my back. Some belong to me and some to my clients. I rank in Google for certain keywords in many different countries. My average CTR is 11.2% per 500 keywords (out of ~80 projects). I really don't want to prove myself to the whole forum but I am super straight forward and honest and I'll prove what's needed to the girls and guys we chose to work with. I just care too much for privacy - mine, of my clients, yours and privacy in general.

Why are you looking for exactly 4 people?

Well, the project will start small which means if 250 people start to post content on the project they'll expect some miracle with Google Adsense, will rush it, start to click on all the ads to help each other and so on and so on... which will eventually result in the website being banned from Adsense and other companies. If we start small and slowly increase content and members we'll also have more authority later which leads to a bigger profit per person.

How much do you earn?

Okay, this may sound really strange to you but I won't care how much I earn the first year. If I'm not earning enough, or you are not I prefer to split my earnings between you so we have constant content coming up and a working project. I'll hold on to the project until the 3rd year no matter what. I'll take all the risk paying for a VPS hosting, domain, advertising if needed with my portion of the earnings and I'll add up to it. You'll recieve an admin status of the website and collect money based on the total % of the approved quality content you add up to the website. If the universe likes it at some point we will need more admins to take particular categories and maintain them, traffic will grow and so on...

What's the big deal with you?

Based on my previous experience I feel confident with ranking the website and providing good organic traffic for it. As I already told you I have many projects. Some of those I failed miserably because of bad planning, lack of organization, bad communication within the team, different goals and so on. I honestly admit I failed around 20% of the projects I started in the last 10 years. Maybe even more. But I have learned a lot from my mistakes and now I'm trying to improve. I also have projects on the first page of Google in different countries. Feel free to hit me up ONLY if you are interested in this project.

What if you decide to ditch us at some point and go solo?

This is how Earth works, right?
I really hate that aspect of the things and I can very well do so. But what a dumbass am I gonna be?
You'll only have my honest word BUT please think about it for a while:

1. I take all the risk and the expenses
  2. I already have a working web software, VPS, good domain name, experience with other projects and went trough fails
  3. I am not a dumb person, I can't take care of the whole website alone if it gets so big. I'll be more than happy to have you all.
  4. I love to keep healthy connections with people who are loyal and do work (We may need each other at some point again)
  5. If it works out you'll be getting good money each month which compared to the times you were not is gonna be great. :)
My biggest goal for the first 1-3 years (depends on how it grows) is not going to be money but internet authority.

Why do you need a good English speaking person?

Although the theme of the website is not mainly oriented in creating text content and my mothers' language is not English I just want us to have smooth communication. This is going to be essential. It also shows me that the person I'm dealing with has put some time and effort to improve himself and is more ambitious to succeed in life. See... no need to act funny. English is a world language right now and we need it in order to understand each other better.

The profit:

Making a prognosis about how much we'll earn is just unrealistic. I don't know how much people are going to be interested in the website and how good, valuable and catchy the content me and you provide is going to be. I'll go for the best. Try to make the website viral and be shared and see.
  1. First-year (2020) we go like this: Split the profit by 5. Everyone gets an equal portion of whatever we earned. If we LOST money I cover the losses.
  2. Every year after that if the project does well you get 1/5th of the earnings until we reach 100,000 USD. This is the cap for every single one of us. It's around 2k USD.
*Keep in mind at some point people will generate enough content for us to relax a bit. Keep in mind all the extra money will go to advertise this project or one of my side projects you can always take part in and earn more. Keep in mind if the project fails 3 years in a row and we are on a LOST I am covering that.

If you have any questions ask them here. I have nothing to hide.

If you have a question I didn't cover ask it here BUT please keep in mind I don't feel like sharing my personal achievements with anyone but the people I find the most suitable for the team. I won't post graphics and try to prove myself again and again. I feel confident enough with all the people that I work for, having their feedback. If you believe I missed some important points you are interested in please point them out. If you want to get angry for others thinking of projects when you are lazy, please don't.

Interested? Contact me in PM.

Let's please not turn this thread into a chat.

Decide what you want to share. Here are some hints:
  1. Your age
  2. Your hobbies, your current projects (if you have any)
  3. Your motivation except for money
  4. Your current status free time/earnings
  5. Your expectations from the project
  6. Your level of knowledge in English/Wordpress/Photoshop/Internet
You can participate through this link with an email account you check often: https://forms.gle/g3ddASpVxNjxfSEj7

Last edited:
I'm interested, I have 4+ years in wordpress development. And good with Canva as well as with Facebook Ads.

so what are the requirements for those 4 people to join you?

I added 6 simple things people might want to share when contacting me on PM. Hopefully, this is going to give me a basic idea of the way they are and what they can. Thanks to everyone who wrote me a PM! I'll answer all soon! I'll encourage others to make a reaction to the topic so I keep my eyes on all participants and make sure I send a link to everybody.

There is a group made and I'll send you a link to join that group on PM. Participants can read about the project and see all the details. It really is a simple job so the only real requirement is dedication and desire to succeed. That's how I feel on the inside too. I am skilled, I want to develop, expand, create and I'm not lazy at all. I hope I meet individuals with similar views.

Reactions: Hashmat
People constantly writing to me and asking what are the requirements. Guys, there is nothing special in making publications with funny content. There are NO SPECIAL requirements except for you to know to speak and write in English and be dedicated to the project. Thank you! There are 8 people in the group right now. When we reach 15 the friendly competition will start between the participants. Thank you for your attention! I've sent a link to anyone who wrote me a PM. Good luck to all! Can't wait for this project to start.

Reactions: Saint Gabriel
Understood so when are you gonna share the details.

I just sent you the private link to join. As I already said it's pretty easy to become part of the team. I thought the interest is going to be bigger and there are still people who are waiting to join the group but we may not wait for the rest to become 15 and just start with the 10 participants we already have. I just can't wait to make the project fly asap.

PS: I understand many people got demotivated to read the whole topic because I wrote a lot. But that's the whole point. The first reason is to make sure everything is clear and the second is that we don't need lazy guys in our team. I'll publish the link in our group until the end of the week no matter what. If anyone wants to join later he'll have to compete with the already active members. I just wanted that friendly competition to be fair.

I just sent you the private link to join. As I already said it's pretty easy to become part of the team. I thought the interest is going to be bigger and there are still people who are waiting to join the group but we may not wait for the rest to become 15 and just start with the 10 participants we already have. I just can't wait to make the project fly asap.

PS: I understand many people got demotivated to read the whole topic because I wrote a lot. But that's the whole point. The first reason is to make sure everything is clear and the second is that we don't need lazy guys in our team. I'll publish the link in our group until the end of the week no matter what. If anyone wants to join later he'll have to compete with the already active members. I just wanted that friendly competition to be fair.

Please note that most of us have projects we're working on at the moment and this doesn't mean we're lazy, we just have some commitments elsewhere.

I hope the competition won't be like a competition where you lose out on ideal people.

Hi, guys as you can tell the Corona virus got us hard and my priorities shifted for a while. I had to rearrange my tasks and here we are back to the project I was talking about. The forms are ready, the system is ready, if you are ready to start you can check the link in the private group on Telegram or here at the end of my first post I've just updated.

This isn't a group buy so moved to General Discussion

Also don't delete a post and then post the exact same thing again just to bump your thread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paykassma
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock