• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Web Design Agency Theme Suggestion

Hi there

Plenty of themes work for that, but one thing that theme creators BS you with, is they dont tell you that to have a serious, convincing agency website you need to:

1) Use less colors, 2 maximum... Look at the big sites and see how many colors they have, does adobe site has 5 colors?... You got what I mean.

2) Do not use transition effects, as they are a distraction... Your website is not there to please and dance and move left and right, but to convince people to buy, those are two different things that 90% of people get wrong.

3) Do not use many images, it's a distraction, focus on text and words that goes straight to the brain, not much bla bla bla.

4) Use plenty of call to action in text and buttons:
a big one in a button above the fold.
One call to action button in the menu.
One call to action at the end of the page.

5) Do not put many links in the menu: the themes that has social media in header are crap, this goes against any marketing rule that exist... So your menu must be clear with just the links you want the visitors to click... Other links like about us, contact us etc, put them in the footer.
Ps: In my company site I use since 2006, there are 3 links, one button in the header, nothing else... then plenty of other ones in the footer.

6) If you want to use a phone number or a skype or telegram for direct contact, pout that as a direct ink in the header...
So to resume, visitor comes, see link option one, link option 2, link option 3 then link to direct contact, no distraction above the fold (in the header).

Just with those simple 6 rules, your website will be more converting than most of agency beginners out there.

I hope this helps.
Cheers.

I do not advise you to use ready-made themes for web design. Even though you can find many ready-made templates on the Internet, the client immediately understands when you have not been creating a website yourself.
I can give you some tips on creating successful and beautiful designs. First, it is necessary to understand what audience the site is being created for. Young people prefer bright colors because they spend a lot of time online.
Secondly, you need to think about SEO at a basic level. Otherwise, your client's site will not appear in the search on the first pages. If you do not understand this topic on your own, I advise you to contact the agency seo west london.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock